By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Toastboy makes a fair point. ioi wants the site to be a success, as I'm sure we all do. The data is provided free and that's fantastic, but it doesn't take away from the fact that missing current-gen data can damage the site's credibility. People visiting will think some games are majorly under-tracked because a whole chunk of data is missing, and seeing how many games have sold x amount on each console is impossible. In order for the site to get the recognition and respect it deserves the missing current-gen data needs to be filled.

On the Wii top 100 the following are missing any data whatsoever in others. Some will be because it wasn't released in that region (in which case it would be a good idea for the game page to make that clear), but a lot of data just isn't there. These are the system's top-sellers remember, not random unknown games.

No others data:
Madden 07
Madden 08
Dragon Quest Swords
Tiger Woods 08
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz
Dance Dance Revolution: Hottest Party
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
Call of Duty 3
Boogie
SpongeBob SquarePants
We Ski
Need For Speed: Carbon
Sims 2 Castaway
Namco Museum Remix
Petz Dogz 2
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Ben 10
Sims 2 Pets
The Bigs
Elebits
Bleach: Shattered Blade
Crash of the Titans
Petz Catz 2
American Idol
EA Playground
Medal of Honour Heroes 2
Hannah Montana
Transformers
Prince of Persia
Cars
NiGHTS
Nicktoons: Attack of the Toybots
Harry Potter, Ratatouille
Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam
Super Swing Golf
Rapala Tournament Fishing
SSX Blur
Puzzle Quest

That's just from the top 100 games on the top console. Well, the top 100 from the data we have... I've excluded ones I know weren't released here and I'm sure there's a couple in that list that weren't either. Even so, that's over a quarter of the top 100 with no data for others.

I'm not trying to have a go, just pointing out the huge importance of missing data.