By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

^^ Actually, I don't disagree with you.

I think most of the time (and I have video links to show this as well) that Hamas forces civilians (women and children) to remain at bombing sites... or they grab kids out of a crowd, and stand behind them (with the kids crying) as Israeli bullets are flying towards them.

So my point is not that the average Palestinians want to die, but that their leadership doesn't give a shit about them, and actually hopes they die because it makes Israel look bad on the surface, when in reality it's Hamas who is murdering them.

So please, do not mistake me as a person who doesn't care for Palestinians, because I have many kids of my own, and I could never imagine the horror of having a blood-thirsty regime like Hamas as my leader.

But, honest to God, without a shadow of a doubt in my mind, my circle of friends and family would never sit back idly and allow such a leadership. I wouldn't sit back and accept such horror. The Palestinians screwed up big time by electing this murderous regime into office. And now, they have to do whatever is necessary to get rid of them... even a coup if that is the only way.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya