By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
DMeisterJ said:
Hyruken said:
Hmm am i the only one who finds the PS3 numbers potentially dodgy?

If you look at the week over week % drops we see a pattern where 360,Wii and PSP all dropped around 25% each. That is a natural drop. Where as the PS3 drop was only 6k, about 5%. Would we not expect the % to be in line with the other formats? Especially when you think about how much bad press Sony has got recently what with the figures, then add to that the price cut rumours. Maybe i'm just being picky :)

Fail.

The percentage drop would not be as big as the other systems since they sold so much more than the PS3. 

Don't let your PS3 hate spit in the face of common sense, or sense period.  x_x

Fail? Do people still say that.....

Hey add me on psn Dsheister and i'll happily hand your ass to you on any game. You know such is my PS3 hate that i actually own a PS3, i hate it so much that i actually paid for one......(where do these people come from?)

If you actually did a bit of research rather then cry fanboy like a little baby you might have seen that the % drop from years gone by does not fit with it. Have a look at and 08 numbers and you see some patterns. Mainly lets look at 08 numbers for the week to week drop off %.

Wii last year was not in stock so we can't look at that. 360 went from 111k to 75k (36K drop which is over 25%). PS3 numbers went from 75k to 56k (19k drop which is over 20%) and PSP went from 80k to 60k (20k drop which is a 20% drop).

Now are you clever enough to see a pattern there? The pattern that they were all around the 20% mark drop off? Then look at the numbers this year Wii,360 and PSP all again dropped by 20% to 25% in sales.

So where you say fail just shows you don't actually notice trends my friend, maybe you should have a look at numbers before you go off on one of your "im dj meister i know everything, because you say bad about my love child the ps3 that must make you a ps3 hater and thus the enemy", get over yourself mate it really is quite sad.

But no doubt your do just like you did in the last thread where i handed your ass to you "i didn't read it because im god and what i says go because nobody else could be right as i know everything etc.. etc.."

So then back on topic, yeah the % drops don't seem right for the PS3. That is not me saying it didn't sell those numbers just saying it isn't keeping with the pattern the others had for this year and last year.