By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Mario Galaxy 2/Metroid confirmed for June-August period

If Zelda doesn't come this year. It should be a holiday title.(SMG2)

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network

Yeah, this is interesting. There are just too many games to buy. I'm already getting Red Steel 2, Fragile and Monster Hunter 3 in the next two months and now I have to think about getting Galaxy 2 in June.

"Pier was a chef, a gifted and respected chef who made millions selling his dishes to the residents of New York City and Boston, he even had a famous jingle playing in those cities that everyone knew by heart. He also had a restaurant in Los Angeles, but not expecting LA to have such a massive population he only used his name on that restaurant and left it to his least capable and cheapest chefs. While his New York restaurant sold kobe beef for $100 and his Boston restaurant sold lobster for $50, his LA restaurant sold cheap hotdogs for $30. Initially these hot dogs sold fairly well because residents of los angeles were starving for good food and hoped that the famous name would denote a high quality, but most were disappointed with what they ate. Seeing the success of his cheap hot dogs in LA, Pier thought "why bother giving Los Angeles quality meats when I can oversell them on cheap hotdogs forever, and since I don't care about the product anyways, why bother advertising them? So Pier continued to only sell cheap hotdogs in LA and was surprised to see that they no longer sold. Pier's conclusion? Residents of Los Angeles don't like food."

"The so-called "hardcore" gamer is a marketing brainwashed, innovation shunting, self-righteous idiot who pays videogame makers far too much money than what is delivered."

So... what's the big Christmas season game then...

That's what it makes you wonder.

sooner than anticipated?
They are both later than I expected

cannot wait for metroid!!!

galaxy tho is whatever for me

but yeh hope team ninja dont mess it up

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

Around the Network
Soriku said:
Kasz216 said:

Zelda, duh.

What makes you so sure? We yet seen a gameplay video and we don't even have a name yet. Also Zelda games get delayed
alot. I'm I right? I guess we'll have to wait and see

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

also zelda . . . .

i predict massive delays

hopefully the big game for holiday is cod 6 reflex :P (obvious better game as well)

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

Soriku said:
killeryoshis said:
Soriku said:
Kasz216 said:

Zelda, duh.

What makes you so sure? We yet seen a gameplay video and we don't even have a name yet. Also Zelda games get delayed
alot. I'm I right? I guess we'll have to wait and see

You mean just like NSMB last E3? Seriously some people are too wary sometimes when Iwata himself said 2010.

Its not that they said it will come in 2010. Its just that Zelda games are known to be delayed. Just a quick look in google.
Mario games that got delayed http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=mario+delayed&btnG=Google+Search&cts=1266976818001&aq=f&aqi=&oq=

Zelda games delayed http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=zelda+delayed&cts=1266976914860&aq=f&aqi=&oq=

I wouldn't be to sure about it.  But when E3 comes all will be clear

the way there setting themselvs up, they'd pretty mave to release zelda this holiday. i mean, what else to they have to put there if they have to delay it?

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

4 MONTHS

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.