By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - ATTENTION ALL VGCHARTZERS. ASSEMBLE YOURSELVES!

ATTENTION ALL VGCHARTZERS. ASSEMBLE YOURSELVES!

I'll listen or download 11 14.47%

I'll call and speak to trashleg 6 7.89%

Podcast? Whit? 12 15.79%

I'll listen until trashleg leaves 10 13.16%

Nah not my thing 33 43.42%

I'll submit a question below... 3 3.95%

Total:75

Right d00ds, here's the drill.

We want you all to listen to our VGC Crunch This! podcast tomorrow night, 7.30PM EST

All you UK members, thats half past midnight GMT, but you have no excuse to NOT listen because I'll be staying up late specially to do this thing. And it would be good to have some local accents to talk to during the LIVE CALL-IN.

(although, I am quite fond of the foreign accents, so lets get some American callers too please! )

Go here to listen to previous episodes! and The live feed link is available here

I made this a poll. Why? Because I haven't made one before and I wanted to. w00t?

Remember! If you want the podcast to be more exciting (and I do!) then YOU need to get involved. I get so sleepy when we do these things, the thought of speaking to people live would (maybe) excite me enough to keep me awake til the end of the recording! woo! And there are so many of you I'd love to talk to

We're also, of course, going to answer any questions if you submit them between now and the time we record. Please submit questions in this thread and we'll do our best to answer or at the very least acknowledge them! You can ask us questions about absolutely anything at all, off-topic or whatever, as long as its relatively moderate for broadcasting

also, i made this purple. yay! ..And I had peabnut M&Ms today. yum!

That is all. :)

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

lol.. i'm doing my Podast tonight as well..

I'll check your out.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

im blind now thanks

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Yes please give us your questions and listen to the live feed so you don't have to wait for us retards to edit the recording (its like monkeys beating on a computer with their faces)

We really appreciate it :D

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

you heard the lady!

Around the Network

Only if I can call out Maxwell again.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

sega4life said:

I'll check your out.

awesome thanks.. where can we listen to yours? :)

@jneul, thank you for your constructive words of support. much appreciated :)

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

The amount of colour in the OP made my nose bleed.

Anyway, if I'm not asleep by 12:30 I will make sure to listen in.

Are you going to use that scottish accent of yours? Because I won't understand a thing if you do (lol)

trashleg said:
sega4life said:

I'll check your out.

awesome thanks.. where can we listen to yours? :)

@jneul, thank you for your constructive words of support. much appreciated :)

In my sig there is a link.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o