By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Top 20 "Must Have" Games for PS3 (April 2010)

Hey guys I made a top 20 PS3 games.I think anyone who owns a PS3 should atleast own more than half of these.At the end i mentioned honorable mentions which are great games that just missed the list barely but are awesome nontheless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-D_B3yPPtlE

any input is welcome and please don't kill me if it's abit different that your list.But i want to hear your thoughts.

cheers :D

Around the Network

That list is missing one of the best games i have ever played: BIOSHOCK

Also why is episodes of Liberty city on their when it hasn't even been released on PS3 yet?

gurglesletch said:

Also why is episodes of Liberty city on their when it hasn't even been released on PS3 yet?

i have played it on my friend's X360 and i think it's better than GTA4.

bioshock i agree I should put it in honarable mentions as it's a veryy moody game.

SpartanFX said:
gurglesletch said:

bioshock i agree I should put it in honarable mentions as it's a veryy moody game.

It is easily a top 5 game on both the 360 and PS3.....should have put it on the list.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

jesus kung fu magic said:
SpartanFX said:
gurglesletch said:

It is easily a top 5 game on both the 360 and PS3.....should have put it on the list.

which one? 1 or 2???I haven't played 2 yet.but 1 was good ,,,very good (not top 5 games material though imo)

Around the Network

come on guys ,,don't just watch,,,tell me what you think :p

spartan I love your sig

mM
leo-j said:
spartan I love your sig

hahaa,,thanks man.

now watch the video and tell me what you think :p

I disagree with ever having a sports game in a list of "must haves".

I love that you have Heavenly Sword on there, I definitely think it's a PS3 must own. It is short, but very sweet.

I would've put A Crack in Time much higher.

I wouldn't include Burnout Paradise, but that's because I'm not a fan of that type of racing game (I liked the Motorstorm games though).

I would've included Valkyria Chronicles and inFamous, and I would've dropped Resident Evil 5 and FIFA. RE5 did absolutely nothing for me.

And I wouldn't include Bioshock like these fools. System Shock 2 was a better game and it probably doesn't even touch my top 100 games of all time.

Currently playing: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, NBA2k11, Metal Gear Solid, Picross 3d

Oblivion? CoD4?