By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - the bring back Gballzack thread

self explanatory title

Post only 'I' to bring her back or...
post only 'neigh' to reject bringing her back

as of now this a purely democratic petition but if becomes overwhemingly in favour to bring her back then surely ioi and the other mods will have to accept her inevitable return

btw his a pic in case u dont know who she is:

pic removed to save our eyes - ssj12

Around the Network

I

mM

l

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

she would never come back..

neigh anyways shes a troll.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

@ssj12

Come on people can change.

mM
Around the Network

Oh god! My eyes! x_x

'Neigh'

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Does she want to come back? (Assuming she is really a she...)

Personally I don't like the idea of permabans, but this is really up to ioi and the moderators.

if substantial votes come in then I'll make my signature showing how many people have voted each way and if possible who voted each way

@ssj12
if you really dont want her to come back then i reccomend posting 'neigh'

hmmz can you delete the pic?

EDIT : ssj12 THX

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

leo-j said:
@ssj12

Come on people can change.

leo your not exactly one to talk. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453