By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - What will sell more Gran Turismo 5 or Mario Kart wii.

Im backing MK, On the gamecube double dash sold a heap and by the time MK is released the wii will have passed the gc lifetime sales.

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

Around the Network

i think MK might win but it will be close

Are you talking hardware or software sales?
Hardware; GT 5, games seem to have little effect on hardware sales for the Wii.
Software; Tie, Wii has the install base, but GT is a massive title all over the world.

Mario Kart will beat it.

i'd say mario kart, but GT will do well for itself

Around the Network

I think it is so close here, it will come down to which game is the better game.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

I think it is so close here, it will come down to which game is the better game.

psn- tokila

psn- tokila

You heard it here first. MK will trounce GT in overall worldwide sales. Yes, GT5 will do great, but MK is a staple on the Wii. It will have one of the highest attach rates in console history. There's my John Lucas for the day.

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

psn- tokila