By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan and Others data up!

wow, Wii outselling ps3+360 combined on the biggest week of the year: Huge victory for nintendo.

Wii quickly closing the gap in America.

Im shocked by the 360 numbers, I was expecting around 500k, I thought demand would be stronger for the machine on holiday season.

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

Around the Network

I think you mean America data is up too. Others has been up. And WOW am I blown away by DS.

why don't we see the PS2 in this list?

''Hadouken!''

2 million DS. Unbelievable.

ps3 doing good
outselling again the 360 with much less games and a higher price!

''Hadouken!''

Around the Network

Others has overtaken America sales for PS3. 360 is above 5m in Others and 10m in US that is really important milestones. Wii sells more then PS3+360. DS....wow

and look at the psp
very nice hardware sales
don't forget that the nds is selling extrodinary well, but that doesn't make the psp sales bad or anything

''Hadouken!''

360= starting to spet into its grave... this is not a good sigh... maybe 2008 can add to its power.

wow @ all nintendo products

I was suprised by the small boost in other for Wii software compared to PS3, but others software gets adjusted alot after the fact, I don't see how M&S could drop on the biggest week of the year... Great boost for AC and COD4 for the PS3.

I have a feeling at the end of this race, it is gonna be PSwii dominated.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

if sony can keep selling 100.000 ps3's more than 360's every week in others
the ps3 only needs 15 weeks to pass the 360
that would be in april

''Hadouken!''

Wow, I just took a look at this: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=12832#end

I'm accustomed to seeing this massive red spike representing the PS3 launch in Europe, now it's, well... less impressive.