By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Important Polls - Please Answer

I just want you guys to post your answers to some questions to show ioi that people want what is being polled.

Game Database Related:

1. Would you want game modifications added as a section under the main modified games?

a. Yes 

b. No

c. Don't Care

2. Would you also want game modifications to be able to have their own pages?

a. Yes

b. No

c. Don't Care

3. Would you want PSN (PlayStation Network), XBLA (Xbox Live Arcade), NVC (Nintendo Virtual Console), and WW (WiiWare) to be added as game platforms?

a. Yes

b. No

C. Don't Care

4. Would you like the ability to report fake, incorrect, or multiple games in the data base that need to be removed or merged with another game of the same title?

a. Yes

b. No

c. Don't Care

Site Changes:

1. Would you want a "Stickied Topics Section" on front page that just shows around four of the "hot" stickied topics or recently posted?

a. Yes

b. No

c. Don't Care

General Forums Management:

1.  Would you like moderators to be able to delete forum posts and threads?

a. Yes

b. No

c. Don't Care

Question 1 is asking that if people would like a box in each game's profile to add a list game modifications if the game has game mods.

Question 2 is asking if people would want some game modifications that completely changes a game be able to havetheir own page.

As for site changes the question is asking if we want a new box added for important stickies. The box could simply go above or below recent forum posts.

I believe that any and all input that you guys give greatly improve this site helping the site and help the site benefit in the long run.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

1.no
2. I don't know what you mean I thought everyone had their own pages,
anyway count that as a no
3.yes
4.yes

1.yes

1. threads yes posts no

keep up the good work

Cheers

ssj12 said:

I just want you guys to post your answers to some questions to show ioi that people want what is being polled.

Game Database Related:

1. Would you want game modifications added as a section under the main modified games?

a. Yes

b. No

c. Don't Care

2. Would you also want mods to be able to have their own pages?

a. Yes

b. No

c. Don't Care

3. Would you want PSN (PlayStation Network), XBLA (Xbox Live Arcade), NVC (Nintendo Virtual Console), and WW (WiiWare) to be added as game platforms?

a. Yes

b. No

C. Don't Care

4. Would you like the ability to report fake, incorrect, or multiple games in the data base that need to be removed or merged with another game of the same title?

a. Yes

b. No

c. Don't Care

Site Changes:

1. Would you want a "Stickied Topics Section" on front page that just shows around four of the "hot" stickied topics or recently posted?

a. Yes

b. No

c. Don't Care

1. Would you like moderators to be able to delete forum posts and threads?

a. Yes

b. No

c. Don't Care

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

ssj12 said:

Game Database Related:

c. Don't Care

b. No

a. Yes

a. Yes

Site Changes:

c. Don't Care

b. No

However I would want the moderators to be able to change the subject of a topic if they can't already... 

I believe that any and all input that you guys give greatly improve this site helping the site and help the site benefit in the long run.

Around the Network

1. No
2. No
3. Yes
4. Yes

1. Yes

1. Yes

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music

Game Database Related:

c. Don't Care

c. Don't Care

a. Yes

a. Yes

Site Changes:

a. Yes

a. Yes - in extreme cases where the post or thread is inappropriate. it should not be very common place.

1: Don't understand what you mean by this
2: Same as above
3: a
4: a Big YES on this one, there's a ton of stuff that needs fixing there

1: a

1: b If a person says something obscene or offensive they will get banned and that will make their post invisible, I think that's enough. If it's a redundant or troll thread, you guys can lock it right? If a person's posts needs to be removed(offensive post, trolling post, etc), a ban should take care of that shouldn't it? Maybe if it was a long running thread and after the persons ban wears off, then would be a good instance to be able to remove a post. Otherwise I'm pretty iffy about this.

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

Game Database Related:

a. Yes 

b. No

c. Don't Care

a. Yes

b. No

c. Don't Care

a. Yes

b. No

C. Don't Care

a. Yes

b. No

c. Don't Care

Site Changes:

a. Yes

b. No

c. Don't Care

1.  Would you like moderators to be able to delete forum posts and threads?

a. Yes

b. No

c. Don't Care

for the last answer i dont mind if they delete posts but i dont want them to delete threads

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

ssj12 said:

Game Database Related:

a. Yes

b. No

c. Don't Care

a. Yes

b. No

c. Don't Care

a. Yes

b. No

C. Don't Care

a. Yes

b. No

c. Don't Care

Site Changes:

a. Yes

b. No

c. Don't Care

a. Yes

b. No

c. Don't Care