By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Look at the lines for SSBB! (Famitsu Coverage of Launch)

Don't blame me for the google translation. Looks like a lot of people are buying GC controllers. Looks like a good number are using their DS while waiting in line too.

http://www.famitsu.com/game/news/1213316_1124.html

Yodobashi Camera in Shinjuku head office in the West exit the fray SUMASSHUBURAZAZU large X's release of more than 300 people occurred matrix!

The first man said, was in line from 0:00. First Bus has started to move in until 6:00, the formation of a column of around 30 people. More and more people are gradually, after 9 am and reached 300. Lined up from early morning to listen to reason, "local shops were unable to make a reservation," a lot of people. Smap bra for the first shipped, is less popular, the small store was not accepting reservations, which was hastily revoked the case. Therefore, the mecca known as a matrix, many believe that the number of available again Yodobashi Camera in Shinjuku West exit. Rushed to the head office. Those who stand in line, many of the old fans smap, Bulla said the men were in their 20s, "did not make a reservation and buy"泣きつかthe child's mother or father figure because hoop.

Hobby Hall matrix of the game in the over-the-counter終わらず, form a circle around all about.

15 minutes ahead of the opening time of the sale to the 9:15 start. And the column was soon engulfed in store for the X smap, bra buyer is the only全階corresponding form of a cash register is taken. Usually, matrix can be even more popular software game of the first floor office use only, which is unprecedented in exceptional. The day's bra smap X, in addition to the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 software for the Devil May Cry 4, and software for the PlayStation 2 Liang Palace HARUHI惑door at the same time, and other popular software was released for the X bra smap , the only people who buy his全階to disperse them. Apparently, the X bra smap, has enjoyed overwhelming popularity, but what if the title is also seen people buy everything.
Also, GEMUKYUBUKONTORORA Classic controller and software purchased with a remarkable person. You can play with other easy-to-use controller, the controller opponent to prepare for a plurality of people. Incidentally, I talked to say only a dozen names, and all said they want to play GEMUKYUBUKONTORORA people. As an opponent, it's still a lot of friends, each playing a series in the works, along with his companions appeared. The latest addition, using Wi-Fi connections are looking forward to play against that.

Wii body and GEMUKYUBUKONTORORA to get along with many people.
Wii software SUMASSHUBURAZAZU X, the release of a large brawl gather momentum around the discount stores in Tokyo. This is a Biccamera Ikebukuro Ikebukuro headquarters looking to deliver on the day of release.
Despite weekday morning, but only fans to marshal the great charm of the brawl, X SUMASSHUBURAZAZU have.
Initially the software, "set up a special counter to the first floor cashier (3 units) sold the reservation to the people passing by the booth to the fourth floor game plan" (Biccamera PR), was expected to side stores far exceed the number of buyers, the fourth floor and the first floor of the game department is usually used to the cashier. Incidentally, the buyer layer late teens to 80 percent of the men are in their 20s. The rest of the couple's children and asked me to be the kind of Mature. In addition, standalone software is sold, but, of course, sold separately for the GameCube controller to pick up quite a few people.
Soft sales have finally started. The store was lined staircase in the hands of the leading group smap, X bra is prevailing.

Game 4 floor cashier's office also respond to full capacity.

Incidentally PR story Bic Camera, "stand in the open around the purchase of your products are just there to provide" It was the evening and it is this momentum may be sold out! ?

January 31, 2008, the big software for Nintendo's Wii brawl SUMASSHUBURAZAZU old X, will be released. Tokyo discount stores to "Yodobashi Camera Multimedia Akiba" is the latest in a series s fans want to play as soon as possible in the early morning procession from the foot Carrying occurred. To avoid congestion,急遽hasten the opening 10 minutes as the action is taken by the turnout showed the first time.

Avid fans from the early morning pillared. The man is the beginning of the 4:50 and had lined up around it.

To be a full-fledged procession began around 8:30. Area stores together with their attendant who has guided the fence alignment unprepared to start. Then, hours open with the approach of rapid momentum in increasing the length of the parade, at 9:00 exceeded 100 people. KIRANAKU out in the corridors because of the split in two columns will be taken, but customer traffic continues to grow, 9:20 to 10 minutes earlier than usual sales will begin. At this point, the procession of about 200 people was recorded.

Exceeded 150 per person, could hinder the passage of a two-matrix separation. But even without subsequent buyers visited the final product, the measures will be taken to hasten.

Most of the large X's purchase SUMASSHUBURAZAZU brawl. This book is the Wii remote control, nunchaku, a dedicated controller Classic Wii controller, in addition to the controller for the GameCube, it is also possible to play. When you look at the cash register, a lot of people controller for the GameCube software was purchased and set design.数名に話を聞いてみると、ほぼ全員が前作をプレイしており、最新作も使いなれたコントローラーで遊びたかったからセットで購入した、という 声が聞かれた。 This reaction is also stores side had previously predicted that the box was controller for the GameCube units back to the cashier and be available again. Wii body and set many people will buy a certain body of an elderly man was nunchaku other Wii remote control and a set of multiple purchases. To be listened to, "asked me grandchildren and relatives from the" TONOKO. Normally do with the game, it is watching the store's crowded software and content attracted interest as "this opportunity, let's play a little bit." And said with a smile.

The long-awaited X, SUMASSHUBURAZAZU big brawl. Wii software release opportunity to buy itself some people have seen more.

Store in the matrix also continued…… out to end the game store, located opposite to store instruments. Sale 40 minutes later at 10:00 am, a procession of nearly 500 people.

Sales showed surprising controller for the GameCube. Many previous work experience in the purchase.

The big brawl NAKANIHA SUMASSHUBURAZAZU X and the Devil May Cry 4, the subject of two simultaneous purchase a book of tremendous people.

Overseas fans will be able to successfully purchase the software NIKKORI hand.

Women buyers were also characterized. Today alone for the moment is playing the game against NARETARA says customers want.

Around the Network

i could not understand a word of that article, but the pictures say it all.

cube controller is the way to go.

It's going to be a long six weeks. At least I don't live in PAL territories! M'I'RITE??

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

HOLY*insert bad word of choice here*!! Was Wii Fit that big of a launch?!?!

So, ssj12's prediction of 800,000 units was not that wrong? Who understands the japanese? Sheesh.

Around the Network

Damn Japan for still selling first party GC controllers...I never see them in stores anymore.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I hate them!!!
I want to play brawl now!!!!

1   2   3  not only you and me.

Livin' in sin is the new thing.

Too bad, Nintendo couldn't produce enough discs. They could really made a killer first week.

P.s. I really like the DMC 4 ad on the street. I wish we had that kinda stuff in the States.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

man, this is a depressing revelation. All 10,000+ posts of the smash thread seem to be gone completely. That was alot of work.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

i don't actually see anyone buying the game, and in the 3rd last picture theres a shelf full of them lol

edit: there we go, but theres still stacked shelves lol