By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Are you a dog or a cat fanboy/fangirl?

Following a comment in my profile from Supermario128 in the sense that "Cats rule", I wanted to get a your impressions. Do dogs rule or do cats. Or any other animal for that matter. Elaborate if you feel like it.

My view:

While I fully understand cat lovers and respect their choice, I have to throw my support behind dogs. There's nothing that makes me feel more at home and welcomed than seeing my dog run to the door to greet me the second she hears a key in the door. I guess a cat can also greet you when you arrive, but I've yet to witness that.

Another advantage of a dog is that they are great companions for outdoor activities (walking, hiking, frolicking) and they fend off possible threats.

Results as of 14h16 EST on 2008-06-13: (Last voter countedcapricritters)

Dog fanboys/fangirls: 30

Cat fanboys/fangirls:29

Dog/Cat Hybrid (I assume two fronts, not two rears): 1

Both: 8

Wolf Hybrid: 1

Elephant: 1

Dragon: 1

Around the Network

Cats!

Dogs. Cats don't like me.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music

either or for me =/ i want a half wolf half dog honestly =]

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

cats , they are the reason for cat girls in anime .. can't thank them enough for that ; )

Around the Network

GO DOGS!!!

dogs, i like there stupid look in their eyes, are dependant

i also like cats, but because i own a dog
dogs>cats

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

@SSJ12 

Look into the Irish WolfHound!!!

I have 4 cats and 3 dogs and 1 fish and two shrimp.

I love them all.

Ok.. I don't really love the fish or the shrimp. But they are kinda cool anyhow.

PSN ID: TheSimkin

GamerTag: TheSimkin

WII friend Code: 0002 7972 4522 2681

DOGS RULE!!

I'm a HUGE DOG fanboy

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey