By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - @ ssj12 and the vgchartz -on the promise I won't get banned

ssj12 said "Solidar - if you create another account ,post here, explain wtf it is you want so we can end this bs."

so Don't ban me immediately if you want me to answer this question!!!! talk to ssj12 if u have questions

ok - @ ssj12 You seem to want to know what I want. Well, I'll tell you frankly. I want all this bias on vgchartz to end (if you read my entire other post then you would understand) - Many people specifically target certain individuals and show hypocricy when they do the same infractions themselves.  I believe this is unfair and unjust toward not only me, but some of my fellow vgchartz members such as leo-j and others. Not only have some of these members been treated terribly - but it enrages me that much of this is all coming from jealously. Therefore, I demand that those people apologize for their wrongdoings. You may say that I have to apologize to and I will only if everyone of those people do so too. I am sick of this continued bashing you guys give to some members - esp. when they are defenseless. Also, many of you guys accuse certain people of infractions yet distort the extent to which they are committed. Furthermore, MANY members cherry pick examples of some particular members' minor infractions when they really do the same themselves. Why do they do this? Because of jealously. If you guys let your jealously get the best of you, and then wrongly criticize that person (the one your jealous of), then that makes me really mad. Many of you guys ought to watch your words for you have probably done the same but NO ONE HAS REPORTED YOU. When I have reported some users (esp. more popular users) for wrongdoings, the mods seem to ignore them and let that person off the hook. However, everybody seems to be scouring every post some people make for the smallest infraction. Then when they report it to the mods, they take is very seriously. 

If you ban me now, then I will no longer tell you my feelings anymore. I will temp. stop my attacks for today unless I am banned for creating this account - which ssj12 said I could make. Talk to him about it before banning me.  I will now answer any questions you may have...... (unless I get banned but ssj12 - plz unban me then)....

Around the Network

...so who are you really.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

@supermario128
Sorry- I can't reveal that currently for reasons I can't discuss. However, I will reveal that I am a witness to all the wrongdoings that many members have committed on vgchartz and the unfairness that many members feel because of fellow members and their wrongdoing(s).

Cry more please. You are pathetic, get a life.

hahahahah he can't reveal who he is cause he's in the witness protection program!

Around the Network

if you're solidar3, why the hell did you post on my wall?

@ whoever

Get over yourself, it happens to everyone.

@Aj_habfan
You are the type of member that enrages me so much. If you want to be so insulting, please give me a reason. How do you know I am pathetic? Remember, everyone is innocent until proven guilty so I am not pathetic until it is proven I am. Why do you keep doing this to me? You are fanning the flames...

I´m just jealous of all the free time you seem to have... JK :)

But seriously this is the internet and we are all just people so don´t expect us all to get along, what really matters is that you ignore the people who you don´t like and have fun with the ones you do.

I say it's solidar. If that's the case LOL AT YOU.