By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Oh no!!! Spore delayed until after March 2008

In a conference call to discuss today's financial results, EA said that Will Wright's highly anticipated evolution sim, Spore, is no longer in the company's plans for the current fiscal year, which ends in March 2008. Most in the industry had expected the game to be released later this year, perhaps in time for the holiday shopping season.

Around the Network

Not too shocking, i dont know if SPORE will ever see the light of day, i didnt expect it to in Fiscal 07, and i think if it DOES ship in Fiscal 08, it will be VERY late in Fiscal 08.

XBOX LIVE Gamertag: QuantumTarntno

Crackdown - Enchanted Arms - Oblivion - Samurai Warriors 2 - GRAW - GRAW2 -Lost Planet - Guitar Hero 2 - Star Trek Legacy - Double Agent - WWE 2007

Wii 4237-4425-6442-7626

Mario Party 8 - Rayman Raving Rabbids - Excite Truck - Zelda: Twilight Princess - Godfather - Wii Play

NO!!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

lol?

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Good if that means they get more time to finish it proparbly. I mean it is a HUGE game.

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

Around the Network

Wow. I was looking forward to this game. Hopefully, this is to ensure it is great and possibly create some GOOD ports. Oh please send it to Wii, I would rather play it there then on my pc.

It sounds like this game would work really well on the Wii. Not too many things go on at once on the screen. The art style allows for Wii-level graphics, no big deal. The Wii's constantly online, which allows for downloading and uploading user-created creatures...using friend codes (if we must) to only allow friend's creatures and whatnot... Still, I think I would get this on PC and none other.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Already said this in another thread.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

yeah...but this article's on Digg.com's frontpage, so I didn't want to get rid of it.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM