By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How to water a plant

Ever wondered why a Plant just dies on you? Ever just wanted it to live and thrive with all it's naturey glory? Well now you can, thanks to me.

Step 1:

Hunt for a container of some sort that can hold water, doesn't have to be anything fancy.

Step 2:

Fill it with water, it can be just tap water it's fine, in fact that's normal.

Step 3:

Now, this is where things get tricky, find the a plant that is thirsty, you'll know by the grey tips on the leaves, douse water over it, not so much the leaves, just near and over the base, don't put to much water in though because just like humans plants can drown too.

And there you have it, now you can watch your neighbors jealous face as his plants shrivel up and die whilst yours grow tall and proud.

Around the Network

Pizza and this, my life has been changed forever!

I usually just piss on it while flipping it off. Damn plants, ruining the neighborhood. GO BACK TO THE JUNGLE!

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

I feed my plants frozen pizza.

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078 

The_vagabond7 said:
I usually just piss on it while flipping it off. Damn plants, ruining the neighborhood. GO BACK TO THE JUNGLE!

yeah=)

AoA are you bored??

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

My plants water me.

what if its a cactus?

P-lants... plants, plants... oh, plants! Long time no see them :)

this thread is full of epic win!

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Actually I only own a bamboo whom I call Mr.Bamboo, very original I know, gave a name to get attached to it so that I remember taking care of him.

He gets special care. No tap water, because they contain chemical elements that reduce bateria level but those chemicals aren't good for bamboos, so he gets natural spring water.

I change his water once a week. I give him light but never directly. I sometimes spray his leaves with the same type water, he's very green, has lots of leaves and seems happy. :) Also he's a lucky health bamboo. ^_^