By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 360 Sales Bet - Supply Issue and March - Right Forum this time

Ok, so a sales bet thread shouldn't go in a sales forum... that's cool, no problem

I bet that out of the 4 full weeks of March (Weeks ending March 8th, March 15, March 22 and March 29) the 360 will outsell the PS3 at least three out of four weeks in NA.

The wager is one week ban if you lose, but if I lose (here's the interesting part), I'll get banned for the amount of people who bet against me. Example- if twenty people bet against me and I lose, I would be banned for twenty weeks.

Please no dummy accounts (new accounts created today)

From previous locked thread in wrong forum - http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=19344#end

polishforlife and Gerinako have both entered the bet

@Gerinako yeah, cause I saw one of your posts before I created the thread

List -

darthdevidem01
polishforlife
Gerinako
Willem
Jandre002 - Any price cut announced before March 23rd will annul the whole bet and let everyone off*
xenophon13
Flow
- Kingofwale will pay fine if banned
Username2324
- Kingofwale will pay fine if banned
Salamursu
WhiteDevil
Retrasado

MikeB - Using Official March NPD numbers (For MikeB only)

* I expect the 360 to sweep the first three weeks and win the bet, so any price cuts during the 4th week won't matter.

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Around the Network

Wooosh

Better make my next 4 weeks posting count then just in case....
I am nervous

I will enter this bet

PS3 FTW!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Hmm... I don't know.

i wish you luck gebx. i have a feeling you're going to lose this but i'll be cheering for you.

Around the Network

I hope we have 9999 people in this. then Gebx will get the same treatement as people who downloaded the illegal copy of Halo 3. lol

EDIT: hey gebx, whose number are we going by? VGC? or NPD?

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Out of curiosity....and perhaps putting myself on the line....when you are banned can you look at the forums and not post....or not even get on the site?

Haha ok gebx, you're on :D

Torillian said:
Out of curiosity....and perhaps putting myself on the line....when you are banned can you look at the forums and not post....or not even get on the site?

I've been browsing these forums for some months now without an account, I'm sure it means look but not be able to post. And even if it was the IP banned for a week.

Can always get around that if you're just viewing.

Oh man, Ill take this no doubt. On one condition, that if the 360 gets a price cut within the month all bets are off.

But thats the only case, otherwise, count me in.