By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Super Smash Bros Brawl sells over 1.25 million copies on day 1

HOLY $HIT!

mM
Around the Network

Muhahahaha

my prediction is correct

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

LOL, I bet 173K. with everage bet of 120K, I think I just pwned everyone. ;)

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Nintendo makes too much $ they should share wit me.

Keep in mind Nintendo's internal tracking, for its previous big title, Super Mario Galaxy, showed 500,000 sold in week one - in November no less.

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

Around the Network

wow, hot damn. I was close. I was thinking between 1.5 and 2 mil first week. I wasn't sure about first day though.

Well I guess counting Japan that puts it at what 2 mil first day?

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

WOW, really? That'd exceed all of my wildest expectations. Seems Wii isn't all about casuals after all, huh?

It could have sold more if Wii's were available. Still, this is a great achievement, and I'm happy that the game did this good. Let's hope this game can hit 14m and become something great. Maybe that will land us more third-party mascots in the future.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

I might actually loose my bet :(

I thought it would be more..

Still impressive =).