By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Motorstorm2 trailer, 6 pm GMT, 1st sc inside,

http://www.ripten.com/2008/03/12/motorstorm-2-trailer-in-2-hours-we-tease-with-a-capture/

HD Trailer here: http://media.ps3.ign.com/media/965/965107/vid_2314164.html

edited by ssj12

by Patrick Steen on March 12, 2008

The first trailer for Motorstorm 2 will be revealed to public eyes at 6pm GMT.  Sadly reports tell us that it’s going to be CG, but tell us what you think about this first teaser image.

The first Motorstorm performed decently in comparison to its infamous CG unveiling, reaching much of the feel of the original trailer, if not perfectly the graphics.  Racing games do not shy from CG trailers, with DiRT having its first unveiling in this manner.

It is rumoured that there was going to be ingame footage shown of Evolutions upcoming racer, but Sony want to hold it back just a tad longer.  So all we’ll have is a trailer showing us new vehicles and environments.  Motorstorm 2 will stray from the desert and enter into lush jungles and tropical islands. 

Until clocks strike 6pm GMT, all we can offer you is the above  teaser image.  Mmm green.

Source: Neogaf

==> We dont care about CG

WE WANT IN GAME, WILL YOU NEVER LEARN SONY !!!

well, so far, what we know :

4 player offline split-screens mode

jungle environnement + water + destrucible environnement

new monster truck

Time to Work !

Around the Network

Since the first one got "close" to its CGi trailer m not worried about them showin CGI

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

So pumped! I'd rather have this than any GT game.

Oh god it's sexy XD I'm going to LOVE racing in that setting :D

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

""Since the first one got "close" to its CGi trailer m not worried about them showin CGI""

==> it was not so close according to people
but I expect this one to be really more amazing

Time to Work !

Around the Network

As long as there is much more content and split screen, then I'm excited for it. The first one was cool and all, but not enough tracks was a little annoying. Though I don't know how much split screen will help since all of my friends loved watching me play it, but were too afraid of crashing to play it themselves.

Edit* 6pm GMT? Isn't that in like 48 minutes?  

trailer is up on IGN!

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Some details sound very encouraging:

"Alongside thick foliage, Sony promises a huge variety in environmental hazards, citing mountainous peaks, flowing rivers, volcanic clouds, lava and - of course - mud. In fact, the game will feature 16 multi-route tracks in total.

Sony has officially silenced rumour mouths too, revealing that monster trucks are a definite addition to the vehicle roster, offering an excessively muscular new challenge for players looking to crush their way through the field - and over opponents. Speaking of which, MotorStorm 2 will indeed feature a four-player split-screen mode, alongside online play for up to 16 players."

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

well i didnt see big rigs in that trailer so im going to guess they are out monster trucks are in

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

i love that setting in teh pic

im seriously thinking of getting dis game now. i gave motorstorm a second chance and I LOVED IT. i cant stop playing it.

but there gunna have to make some major improvemkens to make me buy this game like:

spilt screen
tuning
car customization
mor tracks
etc