By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New Wardevil pic for ps3!

Here is a new shot of WarDevil.  This game looks incredible to me.  I really can't wait to get a new trailer.

http://www.psu.com/PSUs-Easter-exclusive--New-Wardevil-screenshot-News--a0003145-p0.php

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

Around the Network

I wonder how PSU of all websites got a deal with Digi-guys for exclusive Wardevil info. >_>

All I know is I'm really pumped for this game. Now that they're adding in melee weapons, my hype is rising even further. I can't wait until we find out what the gameplay will actually be like, and I hope the game makes it out this year. :D

Edit: From the site:

As an early Easter present the Digi-Guys sent us the first Wardevil poster of a series that will be released periodically throughout 2008.

According to the developers over at Digi-Guys, the Wardevil: Unleash the Beast Within posters will start to develop some of the style and mood that'll be a part of the game. For those of you who don't know already, Wardevil is a PS3 exclusive and is set to hit sometime near the end of 2008 or possibly early 2009.

The game will feature an all new game engine called, RTE1080, which allows for 60fps animations and 1080p resolutions. As you may have seen in our last screenshot update, the game also features high resolution textures.

Some details the developers have told us:

- They are not finished with the game yet, still adding improvements both gameplay wise and graphically.

- They are making good use of the SPU's and streaming off of the Blu-ray disc

- Their goal is to get the Blu-ray film & game to look as identical as possible...so there is no transition between game/cinematic

And here's a screen for good measure:

(right click > view image) 

PSU has made a darn good name for themselves with many devs. The PSU PR guy Justin has Phil Harrisons CELL PHONE NUMBER. I know he does too as I worked for PSU and have seen the contact lists.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:
PSU has made a darn good name for themselves with many devs. The PSU PR guy Justin has Phil Harrisons CELL PHONE NUMBER. I know he does too as I worked for PSU and have seen the contact lists.

Damn. :O

The picture looks kind of generic, but I still think the game has some promise.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Around the Network

I can't believe it! I thought this game wasn't going to be made! When was this announced , 05?

PSN NAME : CommonCriminal

Now Playing : The Orange Box , Call of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare

KH3 Bet :

"I, Badonkadonkhr, risk 1 week ban by claiming KH3 will be Sony exclusive, if I am found wrong, I will also start a thread praising those who were right"

@makingmusic476
Thanks for adding all the extra info and pics.

Yeah, PSU gets some good info every now and then, but I really like its sister site...ps3forums. I spend a LOT of time there...even more than here! That place gets news FAST! On all the consoles--but there are a few "uppity" members.

DragonLord said:
@makingmusic476

Yeah, PSU gets some good info every now and then, but I really like its sister site...ps3forums. I spend a LOT of time there...even more than here! That place gets news FAST! On all the consoles--but there are a few "uppity" members.

well then you should know my ps3forums users lol

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

This game promises but I doubt they will stick to their RTE1080 claims. I bet they will not do 1080p/60FPS but I hope I'm wrong.

PSN ID: krik

Optimistic predictions for 2008 (Feb 5 2008): Wii = 20M, PS3 = 14M, X360 = 9.5M

ssj12 said:
DragonLord said:
@makingmusic476

well then you should know my ps3forums users lol

Yeah, I'm sorrow880 over at ps3forums...

http://www.psu.com/profile.php?id=36113 

Do you ever post there anymore?  What's your name if you do?