By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Help the mods ioi

For the report part when the mods get the message that someone got reported all I get is the name of who reported someone no the person they reported so can you please add the person who reported and the person being reported? Thanks

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

Around the Network

the report a post is still active? I thought it disapeared when the forums re-booted a month or so ago.

Well it is because I keep getting Moderator pending messages. The report button is on the corner right hand side.

ah, I guess I never bothered to look there. Funny, I quote people all the time, and I didn't notice that button. Now I feel stupid.

I know this is off topic but till ioi comes I have a question. ioi appointed me to post Sony information in the news section but the problem is I cant find the post button. Where the hell did it go? I havent posted in a while and I have a crap load of news.

Around the Network
roadkillers said:
I know this is off topic but till ioi comes I have a question. ioi appointed me to post Sony information in the news section but the problem is I cant find the post button. Where the hell did it go? I havent posted in a while and I have a crap load of news.
I asked the same thing, and all I know is that non-mods can't post anymore - so it must be a button/feature that is only available to mods. Either way I can't help you find it ;)

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Well its a good idea that mods can only do it (cause of spam) but it would be nice if I knew where it was.

Is this really appropriate for a new thread?

Here's your answer: http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=1566&start=50