By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Zero Punctuation: No More Heroes

Great to see Yahtzee was a Killer 7 fan.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/editorials/zeropunctuation/3554-Zero-Punctuation-No-More-Heroes

Around the Network

that is the greatest review ever. Is Zero punctuation always like that? If so, I must pay more attention to them.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

awesome rewiev style

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

lol yet another great review from Yahtzee :D

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

it is awesome... all the escapist reviews are nice

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

He is the Greatest Reviewer EVER!!!

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music

LMFAO. You know, I think he's actually a really good reviewer. He's gave positive nods to Psychonauts, NMH, Killer 7, CoD4, Metroid Prime, Zack and Wiki, and a ton of other great games either directly, or indirectly in a lot of his reviews. Basically, he's not necessarily a one trick pony who just garners attention by flaming all games indiscriminately. Instead, he actually has a respect for the industry and a distaste for online gaming, Halo 3, and most new FPS games in general. In this way, we are the same.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Awesome that you embedded the video for us DonWii. Once I stop listening to a song I will check out the review. I can say that I have not liked anyone of his reviews even if he bashes a game that I am in love with.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

quarashi said:
Awesome that you embedded the video for us DonWii. Once I stop listening to a song I will check out the review. I can say that I have not liked anyone of his reviews even if he bashes a game that I am in love with.

Did you mean *dis*liked?

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )