By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTA 4 DLC pay $20 for episodes that give you 10 hours extra gameplay.

Sorry people its only a rumour here, lol. I have seen a lot of posts on other forum sites regarding this extra content.

I wonder if anyone is going to get the Downloadable Content for their XBox 360 GTA 4 game. First Episode is launched August 26 around the Saints Row 2 launch. Clever work Rockstar.

Take into consideration it will take you over 100 hours to fully complete the main quest and all the bonus missions and yeah there is the best part of the game.... its online with lots of multiplayer options that will destroy both COD 4 and Halo 3 as being most played online game.

BTW: Apparently the DLC is only timed exclusive to the XBox 360 and could appear on the PS3 for free. Maybe a Game of the Year edition of GTA 4 or included in GTA 5.

Check out OXM GTA 4 review in link below: Pay attention to page 8 in particular

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=23734

Around the Network

Do I need to ask for the source? ;)

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

I think this is officially the worst and most baseless thread you have ever made.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

LoL Link?

Sorry people I should provide a link to the source I will go and find it on Gamepro is where I think I saw it.

Around the Network

Pretty bad thread. /leaves

@ starcraft

LOL

but anyways, ya 10 hours. thats nothing. i dont even see most gta iv owners finishing the game.

And people complain about GT5:P price. If this is true, that is a rip off. So you get a tenth of the game, for a third of the price... 

waiting for link/source... 

Rock_on_2008 said:

I wonder if anyone is going to get the Downloadable Content for their XBox 360 GTA 4 game. First Episode is launched August 26 around the Saints Row 2 launch. Clever work Rockstar.

Take into consideration it will take you over 100 hours to fully complete the main quest and all the bonus missions and yeah there is the best part of the game.... its online with lots of multiplayer options that will destroy both COD 4 and Halo 3 as being most played online game.

BTW: Apparently the DLC is only timed exclusive to the XBox 360 and could appear on the PS3 for free. Maybe a Game of the Year edition of GTA 4 or included in GTA 5.

On a related note, I hear Sony will be releasing its new SKU codenamed "Grape Jelly Bean" along side GTA4 and that its flavortronic technology will outclass everything else Sony currently offers.

Rock_on_2008 said:

So,you just made all that up?