By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - SECTION 8 INVITE RULES

Section 8 Invites are done by PDF and me

These are the rules we follow

1 - Over 1,000 Post
2 - Regular Member (no 1000 post but show up once every 2 weeks)
3 - No one that many people find annoying *cough something-j cough*
4 - No contrevercy starters

If you would like to add someone please PM PDF or Me for permission. Thank you

About Section 8 http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=24327

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1
Around the Network

Changed it what do you think now?

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

Edit:

ioi + 1

Ya know, we could turn this into a sort of elite VG Chartz club. We only tell people that we know and trust that it exists, and we could have ioi make an official forum name (therefore an official link, making it easier to post here, yet still impossible to find unless you've already come here).

Nevermind. Uncool.

Around the Network

Nevermind as well. Made no sense after Fkusumot's edit. :|

They sound good. BenKenobi, Bodhesatva (sp?) and some of the other mods should be notified as well.

I feel like I was recruited by the "Men in Black"! I'm honored, and the secret is safe with me.

makingmusic476 said:
Ya know, we could turn this into a sort of elite VG Chartz club. We only tell people that we know and trust that it exists, and we could have ioi make an official forum name (therefore an official link, making it easier to post here, yet still impossible to find unless you've already come here).

That seems a very good idea

just got invited by somebody
what is the point of this?