By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who do you believe is the most over rated developer?

Imo it is Bioware. It seems like their RPG's, although good, have serious issues yet reviewers and game critics alike act as if bioware just redifed the RPG genre. I noticed this alot with mass effect, which i thought was good but in the end failed to deliver.

Who do you believe the moost over rated developer is? 

Around the Network

Bethesda. Oblivion is mediocre.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

I gotta agree with Neos on this one. I just really didn't see the pull with Oblivion, it was fun for a while, but the story was so crappy that it didn't even give me the pull to finish the main story line. I did become the guild master of all the guilds though.

Obilvion is really not that good of a game at all. I lost interest the first time I was playing it on my cousin Xbox 360.

Such a slow game and the setting was awful!!

I think Square Enix is well over-rated. Because they are not delivering the big guns!

No way is BioWare more overrated than Bethesda. BioWare still makes good games, after all. Some could even argue that they're great.

Bethesda, on the other hand...

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network

Bungie - Honestly, what have they done besides Halo?

highwaystar101 said:

Good God, man. How long have you been gaming?

Oni (mediocre), Marathon (awesome), Myth (awesome), amongst others.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

EA Games, duuuuhhhhh

rocketpig said:
highwaystar101 said:

Good God, man. How long have you been gaming?

Oni (mediocre), Marathon (awesome), Myth (awesome), amongst others.

I like Oni better than Halo.  I'd love for them to revive that IP.

I'm gonna go with a tie between Bethesda, Squeenix, and Rockstar Games.

Another vote for Bethesda the non-story RPG dev. Still waiting to see if they deserve more contempt after Fallout 3. Could secure them a spot as my most hated developer.on the otherhand if they do a moderatly decent job they will move up several notches in my book. I'm not holding my breath though.