By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Predict Sony fanboys GTAIV arguments!

We just got what many believe to be the most definitive GTAIV review, the one from IGN.  Though noting extra pop-up in the Xbox 360 version, IGN gave both editions a full 10 out of 10.

IT is worth noting that whenever there has been a remotely noticable difference between two versions of a game in the past, IGN have given them different scores.  As such, it is safe to say the two versions of GTAIV look and run virtually identically.  The exception of course, is the fact the Xbox 360 version will have more content through DLC, giving you the complete GTAIV experience.

Now the interesting thing is, what will PS3 fanboys say when the Xbox 360's exclusive DLC hits later this year?  Some possibilities include:

-B-b-b-but IGN?

-The typical Sony "GTAIV is big enough already (really? they say it is smaller than SA)?" 

-You have to pay for it? F^$k that!

Does anyone else have any prime ideas? 

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

Really? you had to go and start this?

woooow, someone is broken up over the PS3 being the superior version, i didn't think you'd go this far.

You should be banned for this pathetic attempt to make us mad, flamebait is not a way to release your anger.

mM

this will not end well at all, should be locked and starcraft really should be banned, even though he won't be.

Around the Network

You would feel right at home on Gamespot forums Starcraft :)

i think this is his way of compensating for not being around when the IGN review came out to defend his console to the death.

Hey leo? Your not a PS3 fanboy anymore, why do you include yourself in the "us?"
As for BCNR34, is your rule that you can't go into a console's forums unless your a fan of that system finished now? Or do you just make exceptions for yourself?

Personally I think this is highly relevant. It is important to remind people that have the option of buying either version, which version is better.

Once I get a PS3, I'll purchase all multiplatform games on the console that has the better version. Period.

We just have to wait until we see comparisons. It is a fair point.

The major arguments against the DLC is that GTAIV is big enough as it is and anymore is too much.

I maintain the 2 versions will be more or less identical, but IGN is very reliable, and the differences seem nothing too serious so it's all good for both console owners.

BCNR34 said:
this will not end well at all, should be locked and starcraft really should be banned, even though he won't be.

On what grounds?

And judging by the "console of death" post you just made, there definitely needs to be a banning in this thread, and its not me.