By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - "The big daddy of secret AAA shooters to be revealed next month"

PSlegion is reporting that according to their insider info a AAA shooter will be revealed next  month for PS3

here is the link:

http://www.pslegion.com/news/playstation-rumours-ahoy

What do you think it  can be?

I am guessing it's bioshock for PS3 to hit the stores in september (like the rumors 2 weeks ago suggested,,,)

Around the Network

An AAA shooter, eh? I don't think those exist. They're all hype and nothing more. I like to think that gameplay has something to do with being an AAA game.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

maybe kill zone 2 released in september

How can it be AAA if no one knows what it is? What does AAA even mean? I'm guessing it's based on hype if it can be labeled as such before there is even a single screenshot or detail.

I am SuperLloyd!

(Im)patiently awaiting the Dawn of the New World!

Unless it's called GoldenEye, then it's not AAA. I don't consider Metroid a shooter.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

@rock-on

It says it will be revealed for the first time,,,,so I think it's something that has been out and a AAA title,,,,Bioshock fits the bill I think

Rock_on_2008 said:
maybe kill zone 2 released in september

Lolz. Since when did Killzone become an AAA franchice? Just be happy for the game not to be completely trash. I don't know what makes people think this is going to be great. Resistence 2 is what people should be hyping if anything.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

@everyone

I think it's a shooter that have received a score above 90 on another console ,,,so they already know it's AAA,,,,again like bioshock

Yeah, it sounds like Bioshock .

Soriku said:
AAA and shooter should never be in the same sentence.

At least IMO. Shooters suck lol. Anyway, it's a rumor, we'll see if it happens or not. If true, what could it be?

ot Well this time I have to agree with you shooters suck.