By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Halo 3 American League

American Halo 3 League

Hi everyone. This is the official thread for the American Halo 3 League with the league id 3 and I'm the bot that handles the league.The admins for this league are Strategyking92, quarashi. All times here refer to Central Amercian Time. Look here what time that is on you local time! I hope everyone has fun gaming in the league!

Overall Ranking:

PlaceForum NameGamer TagTotal PointsTotal SlattersAvarage Place

Ranking of the last 12 Slatters:

PlaceForum NameGamer TagTotal PointsTotal SlattersAvarage Place

Last Slatters:

Upcomming Slatters:

Don't miss a game and register to the newsletter for this league. You can either register to the newsletter for this league, or deregister from the newsletter for this league..

Game IDDateTimeHosterGamer TagContact
4730.05.200818:00Strategyking92strategykinq92PM

Rules:

The League is open to everyone with a VGC account.

For every Slatter the official "hoster" gets announced, only official Slatters get counted.

Only official Maps (no modded maps) get played

The first player in the ranking of one slatter gets 4 points, the second 3 points, the third 2 points and the fourth 1 point.

Join Up Help:

To join up, just show up at one of the upcoming games. Make sure you have added the given host to your friendslist. If you add a host, write him a PM so he can add you too. Join the game created by the official announced host.

You have some advantages if you register your Gamer Tag, for example your forum name shows up in the rankings.

Support Us!

Buy your entry into the fun at our VGChartz shop at amazon!

AmericaCanadaUkGermany/AustriaFrance
Mario Kart WiiMario Kart Wii
Mario Kart WiiMario Kart Wii
Mario Kart Wii
WiiWiiWii
WiiWi
Wii WheelWii Wheel
Wii WheelWii WheelWii Wheel
Wii Fit
Wii Fit
Wii FitWii FitWii Fit

Around the Network

TIME

I thought saturday was the best day, and 2-5 pm Central time (US) was the best time
Heres a post made by Eagleseye379:

"Most people will be in the following timezones:
Pacific Time PDT (GMT -8)
Central Time CDT (GMT -6)
Eastern Time EDT (GMT -5)
UK BST (GMT)
EU (GMT +1)
Japan (GMT +9)
Australia (GMT +10)

We have to assume most players are in the US, so if an event is 4pm EDT then this translates to:

Pacific Time PDT* (13:00, 1pm)
Central Time CDT* (15:00, 3pm)
Eastern Time EDT* (16:00, 4pm)
UK BST* (21:00, 9pm)
EU* (22:00, 10pm)
Japan (05:00, 5am)
Australia (06:00, 6am)

*daylight saving"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

GAME INFORMATION

matches will be 4-8 person slayer.  No Modded maps unless special occasion ( like holidays, birthdays)

all matches will appear as custom games on your bungie.net profile, since we only  need vgc members to play in it. Any non  vgc halo 3 league players will screw the whole meaning for it up.

News and Other

I AM GOING TO BE HOSTING A MATCH THIS SATURDAY

PACIFIC TIME    12 PM

CENTRAL TIME     2 PM

EASTERN TIME     3 PM

UK BST                 8 PM

I would normally set up a new game, but I am just going to go ahead and use the match id for the first game we play, that is why I had to announce the game this way.

The past few weeks have just been really horrible timing.... I hope this time, we can get a match going.

Is the time ok for everyone?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

ready to pwn n00bs like you strategyking92 :)

Yeah, I doubt that will ever happen. (although I have been playing bioshock a little too much lately instead of more productive games...)

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

I'm down if we can get enough people!

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Around the Network

oh yes, another victim ^^^... muaajajaj

Goddbless said:
I'm down if we can get enough people!

We will, i'll be spending the next week recruiting and such. But for now, keep the thread bumped!

So what is the league. LIke what do we do in it.

for now it is 6-8 person slayer matches on Halo 3 (apparently)

Alright then sign me up.