By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Call of Duty 4 PS3 "free for all" American League

American Call Of Duty 4 PS3 League

Hi everyone. This is the official thread for the American Call Of Duty 4 PS3 League with the league id 4 and I'm the bot that handles the league.The admins for this league are PDF, SlumsofOhio. All times here refer to Eastern Standard Time (New York, Toronto, Atlanta). Look here what time that is on you local time! I hope everyone has fun gaming in the league!

Overall Ranking:

PlaceForum NamePSN AccountTotal PointsTotal FightsAvarage Place
1.Griffinwarlord_421,0
2.PDFprincepale222,0

Ranking of the last 12 Fights:

PlaceForum NamePSN AccountTotal PointsTotal FightsAvarage Place
1.Griffinwarlord_421,0
2.PDFprincepale222,0

Last Fights:

Result of Fight 55, Hoster PDF, Date 01.06.2008, Time 04:00

PlaceForum NamePSN AccountPoints
1.Griffinwarlord_2
2.PDFprincepale1

Result of Fight 51, Hoster PDF, Date 01.06.2008, Time 04:00

PlaceForum NamePSN AccountPoints
1.Griffinwarlord_2
2.PDFprincepale1

Upcomming Fights:

Don't miss a game and register to the newsletter for this league. You can either register to the newsletter for this league, or deregister from the newsletter for this league..

No Fight planned at the moment, sorry ;(
Rules:

The League is open to everyone with a VGC account.

For every Fight the official "hoster" gets announced, only official Fights get counted.

For the result of every game players get points reverse to their place. So if 10 people join up, the first get 10 points, the second 9 the last 1. If only 5 people join up, the first get 5 points.

Join Up Help:

To join up, just show up at one of the upcoming games. Make sure you have added the given host to your friendslist. If you add a host, write him a PM so he can add you too. Join the game created by the official announced host.

You have some advantages if you register your PSN Account, for example your forum name shows up in the rankings.

Support Us!

Buy your entry into the fun at our VGChartz shop at amazon!

AmericaCanadaUkGermany/AustriaFrance
Mario Kart WiiMario Kart Wii
Mario Kart WiiMario Kart Wii
Mario Kart Wii
WiiWiiWii
WiiWi
Wii WheelWii Wheel
Wii WheelWii WheelWii Wheel
Wii Fit
Wii Fit
Wii FitWii FitWii Fit

Around the Network

Only open to Americans? Our Warhawk league is WW, and that generally works fine

Maybe a little bit earlier, because that becomes the early hours of the morning for Europe

PDF said:
Saturday 2:00pm westcoast?

That sounds much better, though it could be too early for some Americans. My main problem is that I don't think there are enough EU people for a seperate league, so I think this is the best compirimise

Munkeh111 said:
Only open to Americans? Our Warhawk league is WW, and that generally works fine
I guess the problem is the time frame. You can make it world wide, but I guess at some point saturdays are full with games ;) On every league everybody with an VGC account can join, so "American" only reffer to time frame

Around the Network

I would love to join.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

I could be in on this, although I haven't had enough practice on the game yet so I'll likely suck ass for the first few weeks. Also, 2pm Sat. should be okay, but I can't promise I'll be on time or there at the finish.

maybe

I would love to be in this, and I can help in any way possible.

Can you guys please set a time that does not cannibalize the Warhawk league? It goes from 4pm to 6:30pm EDT (1pm to 3:30pm PDT) on Saturdays.

Perhaps Sundays @ 3pm EDT (12pm PDT and 8pm BDT)