By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Tenchu 4 exclusive for the Wii?

http://live-wii.net/wii/tenchu-4-to-be-wii-exclusive/

Siliconera reports that news from the latest Famitsu states Tenchu 4 will be coming to Wii October 23rd, and Wii only.

The scan (which I some how can’t find!) shows that the game is being developed by Acquire, who developed the older Tenchu games, which have gotten much better reception from both critics and consumers then the recent Tenchu games. But, it apparently states that From Software, the company that developed Tenchu: Dark Secret for the DS, will also be developing this game. Interesting.

Well, not Wii has Monster Hunter, Fatal Frame, and hopefully now Tenchu! This seems to be making up for anything Ubisoft plans on brining to Wii. (Yeah, I trashed them again)

Just tell me if this article is posted

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Around the Network

Tenchu... could be cool, the latest ones seriously sucked though.

Damn I just posted the same thing. You beat me yushire

I did post at your thread that I beaten you ;)

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

I'll reply to this one since yushire posted it first ;)

It's a Japanese game... Here's what most Japanese developers are probably thinking:

"Ummm, I want to make this new game... Shall I make it for the platform which has 6.12 million units sold in this country and which requires the smallest development cost, or for the one which has 2.11 million units sold and is damn expensive/hard to make games for? Hard decisions..."

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

too bad

NJ5 said:

It's a Japanese game... Here's what most Japanese developers are probably thinking:

"Ummm, I want to make this new game... Shall I make it for the platform which has 6.12 million units sold in this country and which requires the smallest development cost, or for the one which has 2.11 million units sold and is damn expensive/hard to make games for? Hard decisions..."

or put it on the system it is best suited for...games sell other places than Japan, btw

NJ5 said:

Make it for the 360.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

windbane said:
NJ5 said:

or put it on the system it is best suited for...games sell other places than Japan, btw

* Japanese developer opens vgchartz.com *

"Ummm, Wii it is."

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

NJ5 said:

AW COM'N! Dont harsh on third party developers atleast theyre trying, and with the Wii in Japan cannibalized 360 and PS3 what third parties have to lose? 

E3 2010- Tape runs out