By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Little Red Riding Hood's ZOMBIE BBQ

See more here.

Around the Network

oh sure post a sexy pic so us pervs would click on the link and be interested ....

brawl4life said:
oh sure post a sexy pic so us pervs would click on the link and be interested ....

Of course. :P

More pics:

hahah too bad I don't have I DS this game looks quite interesting ...broke as hell :(
the first pic with the rip off head is very kinky ^_^

Haha at Pinocchio! ^_^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

wow, I'm interested :)

This game has everything I've ever wanted in a game.

The name alone is almost enough to make me want to buy this game. If it is even halfway decent then they'll probably be seeing some of my cash.

Ohhh, it's a game...
I saw the first few pictures and thought you were one of those weirdos with a fetish for little girls and gore.

This is the beauty of the DS and Wii. With HD gaming, it's too costly to risk money for a seriously fucked up game.

See also High Voltage's WiiWare game, where you fight zombie zoo animals.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs