By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - EA's 20th Anniversary madden press event covers Playstation ony

EA Sports is serious about earning cred PS3 gamers. Their upcoming press event for the 20th Anniversary of Madden is an exclusively PlayStation affair. The final playable versions of this year's Madden will be present, and only the PS3 and PSP versions will be shown -- no love for the Xbox 360 or Wii.

http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/06/12/madden-press-event-is-sony-exclusive/

Good for EA trying to gain some PS3 credibility and good for Sony for trying to recover some madden fanbase credibility.

Around the Network

hmm maybe Peter Moore was serious about what he said.... interesting.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Nah, just showing off the inferior version, so the 360 version looks even better.

@ssj

What did Peter Moore say? I would have thought he would be showing off the 360 one more. Is he head of EA Sports? 

edit: I see that he said there would be more emphasis on the PS3. It is weird he would say that. He and MS must of had a really bad falling out lol.

PS brand is where EA get the most money from.

Around the Network

well rumor has it the ps3 is the lead platform this year and They do have a blue psp madden bundle coming out so EA and Sony must e in talks with each other.

Well duh, that's a given considering most of EA sports titles are not football and how everyone in Europe is a PS fanboy. However when it comes down to football and basketball this gen EA should be doing better on 360

What are you looking at, nerd?
StanGable said:
Well duh, that's a given considering most of EA sports titles are not football and how everyone in Europe is a PS fanboy. However when it comes down to football and basketball this gen EA should be doing better on 360

I didn't understand this post at first, but then I realised you weren't talking about Football, you were talking about American Football

Celebrating the 20th anniversary of a franchise and only covering the games on consoles that date back 13/14 years?