By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - June 23rd, 2008, I'll be reviving Real Talk.

I just wanted to let everybody know that next week I'll be relaunching the smash hit discussion series Real Talk.  We'll be discussing the games you love, the developers you hate, and the boycotts you love to hate.  Be ready.  Feel free to bring your own questions or lulz, as the discussion will be followed with a Q&A session.

Around the Network

Oh god... how to respond...

I know!! "Rubang, great initiative! Looking forward to this!"
If I can pose a question... would an exhibitionist game starring yourself sell to the major public?
Can we make a casual title where swinging a wiimote has... functions..?

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Woohoo!

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Did snake give you permission.

best idea i've heard on this all year.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

Great, can't wait for that day :)

Esmoreit said:
Oh god... how to respond...

I know!! "Rubang, great initiative! Looking forward to this!"
If I can pose a question... would an exhibitionist game starring yourself sell to the major public?
Can we make a casual title where swinging a wiimote has... functions..?

Whoa whoa, no questions yet, unless you're asking about the format of the discussion, or would like to ask about possible advertising during the discussion, which is also available.  This is just an announcement of the upcoming weekly discussion.

But... since you asked me about a topic I won't be discussing next week, I can say that talks are underway for planning to organize a team that would be pre-planning an exhibitionist game starring myself and celebrity guests, which plays like a cross between Burger King's Sneak King and Manhunt 2.  You can tiptoe on the balance board while trying to stay balanced to not make noise, use the nunchuck to remove your clothes, and waggle the remote to shake your nuts at your victims.

Awesome, I'd buy that in a jizzy. Please feature Hannah Montanah.

But anyway, let's then hear about this format you where speaking.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

I'm thinking of keeping it short and sweet to avoid the TL;DR effect, and introducing a few points, discussing some new games, and some of the usual industry-related discussions, and finishing up with a few questions for the audience to stimulate the discussion, and then letting it slowly fall apart into a flamewar with lots of stealth trolling that nobody will ever detect.

Yay!

I got so sad when Snake612 announced that Real Talk has been canceled.

http://vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=869787