By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Bioshock has sold over a million on the PC...

From Eurogamer:

Crysis has sold over a million copies on PC, despite everything. BioShock sold over a million on PC. Pick any successful PC title you can think of - selling over a million is being done, and will continue to happen.

We've known about the Crysis bit for a while.  It broke the million mark only three months after release, despite its insane hardware requirements.

To all those who leave out the PC when discussing "exclusives", how can you justifiably ignore such a large segment of the market?

Around the Network

It doesn't matters, PC gaming is dying.

fazz said:
It doesn't matters, PC gaming is dying.

I was just trying to be a little positive.  Sheesh.

Who thinks it will hit 1mil on the PS3? I doubt it will.

Cremator said:
Who thinks it will hit 1mil on the PS3? I doubt it will.

I'm sure it won't... but it's over a year late.  We've seen what late release can do to sales.

Around the Network

I thought I read somewhere that Crysis had sold 3 million copies :/

--OkeyDokey-- said:
I thought I read somewhere that Crysis had sold 3 million copies :/

Well, it was announced that Crysis sold a million back in Februray, only three months after it came out.  I'm sure it's sold quite a bit more since then, though 3 million already seems a bit high.

Give us Duke Nukem Forever and you'll see some good PC Sales!

MattAAron said:
Give us Duke Nukem Forever and you'll see some good PC Sales!

I love Duke Nukem 3D and I'm a PC gamer and even I'm not desparate enough to consider buying whatever piece of crap DNF is going to turn into.

I strongly doubt Bioshock sold 1 mill. Chris Taylor from Nvidia is hardly a credible source.