By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox price drop is only 50 bucks?

Xbox 360 price cut is coming around July 6th, price will be $299.99

The July 6th ad at Kmart

Around the Network

299.99 is 100 bucks less then sony... sony better cut their shit like 100 bucks.

nvm saw the edit

PSN ID: Darkkilaz

thats good but that means the 60g will still be at the 349$ price point and the elite will have to be 399$

Oh dear, whats sony going to do now, they can not cut the price because they need to make money of the ps3.

Around the Network

Dno,

If this is real, it would be a hundred dollars less than Sony 40 gig model.

Pricewise, it still competitive to each other. Its the features and services that set them apart.

I'm just saying...

i dont no if its for real but this looks like its in USA! lol xbox already has a lead and its price is only 50 bucks away from a 40 gig lol.

Sony better drop the price in USA or they are gonna lose some of their sales....

Like I said previously, any price drop will spike the sales substancially in the US. This is the 360 market and I imagine that sales will spike vastly around christmas time with the price cut.

Another 50 cut at E3? Makes sense, though I thought they'd wait until Madden 09 in August.

It would be ideal to have 249.99 Core, 299.99 Premium, 399.99 Elite, then drop the price of the accessories (20gb HD - $50, WiFi - $50, 120gb HD - $100).

i am saving up for a ps3 so a price cut would be welcomed