By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumor: Tales of Hearts (DS), Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 (PSP)

Why would anyone put main entry of a low selling series on the PSP is beyond me.

But it's Konami, what the hell is wrong with them? I mean, seriously!

Around the Network

So were you expecting these Soriku?

Otherwise I don't understand how two new Tales of games are possible, but one on the PS3 is beyond belief with the number of studios.

Soriku said:
.:Dark Prince:. said:
Why would anyone put main entry of a low selling series on the PSP is beyond me.

But it's Konami, what the hell is wrong with them? I mean, seriously!

I still doubt it's true though =/ But if it is then Konami is on my hit list. I mean...DS MAKES MORE SENSE THAN THE PSP! I really want it on the Wii...

Suikoden actually sells fairly well in Japan.  It is in the US were the series is low-selling.

Soriku said:
I was expecting ToH and TotW: RM2 after the rumors (especially ToH). TotW: RM2 just...came to me as something "obvious."

Suikoden VI PSP? Didn't see that one coming.

@Ricahu

Why not put it on the DS then? It's sales are miles better than the PSP...in Japan and the West! Are Konami stupid? I wanted this on the Wii...guess Konami is too stupid.

That is a question that would be too complicated too answer

Ok I am going to die;....More RPG's.......Can't stand all that good RPG news XD.

Around the Network

So, the new rumored Tales that was aparently for the PS3 turned into a new Tales for the DS?

Nice!

God dammit! The DS is trying to take my wallet!

Former something....

OMG yes give me ToH.

But...ew at the CG. What are they doing? Feels like they're catering to the western audience...which I hope means it will be localized. I'll sit through any amount of awkward CG for ToH.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Soriku said:

Scan 1: TotW: RM2 - Yuri is in and ToV isn't even out ROFL. And Presea is in. And Cless.

Scan 2: ToH. LOL at the CG. Is this a SE game? lulz. Character designs are coo. CG is not. Inomata <3 Team Destiny <3

Wow at this scan, totally unexpected for a Tales game.

Let's just hope they localize this, unlike TotT and ToI

Off Topic: 500 posts yay!

Please tell me they aren't making another Tale game for PSP...

the first one was ridiculous dull, it took me 5 hours to go back and forth between 3 maps. Doing mindless jobs for a few dollars and almost no progression in the story. I finally gave up because it was pointless.

I'm steering clear this game this time.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)