By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Source: Halo 4 is already in development

July 3rd, 2008 · 5 Comments

At some point you’ll just have to trust us on some of this stuff.  We have to protect our sources to keep them from being fragged by their employers or associates.

A very good and anonymous source tells us that Halo 4 is already in full development over at Bungie.  I wish to God She/He/It had more details to share but at this point all She/He/It can confirm for sure is that Halo 4 is an official project being developed by Bungie, at this very moment.

With more than 20 million copies of Halo 3 sold worldwide, I know it’s a no-brainer that the series would continue somehow.  It’s nice to get this sort of reassurance from a source who has never been wrong for us before.

If we get more details, we’ll share them.  If She/He/It is wrong…  They’ll be quietly disposed of.

Around the Network

Super cool

Dno said:

With more than 20 million copies of Halo 3 sold worldwide, I know it’s a no-brainer that the series would continue somehow.  It’s nice to get this sort of reassurance from a source who has never been wrong for us before.

If we get more details, we’ll share them.  If She/He/It is wrong…  They’ll be quietly disposed of.

Uhm I think they meant 20 miilion copies of all the halo games :P

"More than 20 million copies sold"

VGC undertracking Halo 3 confirmed!!

Or this rumor is bogus....I wonder which is more likely. Didn't Bungie say they wanted to do stuff that wasn't Halo for a while?

Man, I am so surprised by this...

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Around the Network

Just a rumour. Not official unless Bungie announces it.

This is most likely false. I believe Bungie said they were no longer going to make any more Halo games. M$ might be making a Halo 4 but it will not be Bungie making it.

is too soon to talk bout halo4. I hope the engine can push 360 to limits, halo 3 was disappointing (technically)

Halo 4 wont be on Earth though, the battle finished on Earth, going by the books (gasp I have read them minus the 4th one) MC is going to either get the rest of the living breathing spartans or going to the Flood's homeworld to finish them off.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

If this game is really coming out, Bungie will probably announce it at E3...2010 or even later, but this is just a rumor.

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY