By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 2nd women friendly-thread: What was your most romantic date?

Well guys and girls..

While we have been bragging in the 18+ threads now show some love: What was your most romantic date?

Please stay on topic.. I wanna know what girls find romantic.. could be very educational for some of you..

My most romantic date:

I hired a small boat, went to a lake with her, we had a picknick at the center of the lake.. The picknick was great.. croissants, some wine, orange jus, small cheese, and a little rose...Then suddenly the weather changed for the worse and we were caught off guard: It started to rain, not lightly, but extremly heavy.. the boat was starting to take water.. a lot.. I finally managed to reach the shore (it was a rowboat) and it stopped raining... we looked at the sky and laughed.. then we smiled at each other and we kissed...

that was my most romantic date..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

mines is kind of similar
We also had also of picnic at the beach it was on a fullmoon so the sky was very bright. I had prepared some potatoe dumplins with salftfish and sweet potatoes(her favorite meal) and we just ate and talked for most of the night under the moonlit skies. As we were laying on the blanket and well one thing led to others and we made love on the beach that night.
thats my most romantic date ever

I invited my wife when she was my girl on an all-expense paid trip to Costa Rica. She thanked me but balked.

NiKKoM said:

Well guys and girls..

While we have been bragging in the 18+ threads now show some love: What was your most romantic date?

Please stay on topic.. I wanna know what girls find romantic.. could be very educational for some of you..

My most romantic date:

I hired a small boat, went to a lake with her, we had a picknick at the center of the lake.. The picknick was great.. croissants, some wine, orange jus, small cheese, and a little rose...Then suddenly the weather changed for the worse and we were caught off guard: It started to rain, not lightly, but extremly heavy.. the boat was starting to take water.. a lot.. I finally managed to reach the shore (it was a rowboat) and it stopped raining... we looked at the sky and laughed.. then we smiled at each other and we kissed...

She still with you?

My most romantic date was probably indoors. I first cooked for her, then had a three course meal over candle light. After all dining and talking, we slow-danced in the living room. After that we kissed - then first went to see the stars while lying on garden-chairs on her balcony. Awesome.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Around the Network

Hm.. I made my girlfriend dinner for our six month. Teriyaki Chicken, Funni salad, and little cake things with dolphin cookies in them (she loves dolphins)

Then, when I was taking her home, we stopped on the way to look at Vegas. The lights of Vegas in the distance on a clear night are really gorgeous.

Another, we went to prom together. Danced and everything, then we went to dinner at a really nice restaurant. We went about closing time, like 5 minutes before it closed, and they let us in. We had the whole restaurant to ourselves and the waiter even gave us our desserts for free. It was a great night, but I screwed it up at the end so it was so-so overall.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

We where walking by a river that it's in our city. The place has some clubs, but during daytime/weekdays they are all closed and the place is quite lonely.

It started to rain, so we where trapped there, under a bridge, alone, and staring at the rain. Without saying anything. It was not even a date, but still... I could say I was happy.

Snesboy said:
NiKKoM said:

Well guys and girls..

My most romantic date:

She still with you?

Yes she is.. and I hope for the rest of my life..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Baddman said:
mines is kind of similar
We also had also of picnic at the beach it was on a fullmoon so the sky was very bright. I had prepared some potatoe dumplins with salftfish and sweet potatoes(her favorite meal) and we just ate and talked for most of the night under the moonlit skies. As we were laying on the blanket and well one thing led to others and we made love on the beach that night.
thats my most romantic date ever

i love saltfish man, but i like it with akie aswell

yeh i love saltfish wit akie also.......question is your family from the caribbean?