By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Whats your most sadest stories?

well for me was going to make this thread in a couple of days but...i have alot but im only going to share 1 ok!

about 6 months ago i lost someone very important.......my dog! well i know its silly but its so hard on me. my brother (not bacon) let him loose and now im sad he didnt even look for him! im glad hes getting out of my life soon! but his name was Cincy and hes the cutest dog EVER!! ill get a pic of him later today! and another thing is that one month later someone says they found a male beagle about 3 years old and every time we told her to say Cincy he came but it wasn't ours!! ;-;

in 3 days from now it will be 6 months ago. OK?

now you whats your most sadest story or stories?

Around the Network

My 13 year old brothers best friend has cancer and she doesn't know it's terminal. Every time I see her it breaks my heart to think that one day she won't be there anymore.

THANKS FOR EVERYONES POSTS!!! >_<

I posted. And it's sad too.

i know but i want to here other people sad things!?

Around the Network

When i was looking at my older brothers crushed body. it was horrible, half of his face well the right side was fully crushed, and all his body from his pubic region all up to around the middle of his chest was split open, it was all held together by giant staples.

obieslut said:
When i was looking at my older brothers crushed body. it was horrible, half of his face well the right side was fully crushed, and all his body from his pubic region all up to around the middle of his chest was split open, it was all held together by giant staples.

I had kittens, I had them for a couple of months, then sadly they all ran away... then we left the house and the mother cat cause it was a stray cat... I have more sad stories, but I can't think of them right now...

^^ thanks pichu pichu!

I would tell you my sad stories but they are to sad and would bring everyone down so I won´t and you have to trust me it´s epicly sad. :(

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.