By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Sometimes I just don't understand woman

Last night I was hanging out with this girl I really like right,we were drinking and were having alot of fun hanging out. She was all over me kissing my neck licking my face just a really fun girl. Our buddy beat this dude up and the bar and then he drove off and left us to walk like 5 miles to our house(which I didnt mind because I like this girl and I just wanted to be with her.) we was at a mutual friends house which we both fell asleep at and then i bounced to sleep on my bed and this morning i tried calling and her phone was off and I told my buddy to let me talk to her and she didnt want to talk.

I was like what the fuck,son.

Sorry, just had to get it off my chest.. weezy is hurt lol

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

Maybe she was drunk and regretted a few things last night? I dunno... Women in general are not always understandable...

you should have gone futher my friend, now she thinks you don't like her

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

She might question some actions she did. Give her some time.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

You probably lost your magic touch weezy, what a shame.

Around the Network

She has another Boyfriend. If you see her again just act cool. Don't play noboby's fool.

you never gave her a food enough time if yo uknow what i mean, so she dotnt want to waist any time on you again

fazz said:
You probably lost your magic touch weezy, what a shame.

ROFL

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

motherfucking girls sometimes just piss me off.

@frank oh you know it bro, I aint nobody's fool

Sometimes I just wish I didnt have any feelings

lol

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Ah just an ordinary Bacardi girl they are not worth your time Weezy...

Just get another girl.