By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Cammie Dunnaway about core gamers. keep playing SSBB and MKWii :(

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/36819.html?ref=playerfeat

watch the interview here, its saddening...

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Around the Network

I can´t stop saying it, but this woman is annoying. And I feel that if I had a Wii I wouldn´t be very happy. I know that the casuals are the biggest market, but I love that I have several games to look forward to this year alone for my 360.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Yeah, I miss Perrin.

Nintendo's focus is the mass market right now, which I can understand. There are plenty of core games announced and coming. It would've been nice to get something from Ninty, but it's all good. The rest of the year is looking good for Wii owners.

her fake smile will give me nightmares for weeks

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

This woman can't handle such an important position. Nintendo should never have moved to Redmond--that's the reason why Perrin left.

I mean, for the first time IN MY LIFE, I am really, truly, genuinely upset with Nintendo. Yes, it's great we're expanding the market. But it's not really expanding if you sacrifice one market for another, now is it? Why didn't you show Fatal Frame, or the Conduit, or Pikmin (which Miyamoto just confirmed)?

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

Check out AC and Wii Music... geezus.

Why did Reggie allow her to talk to the hardcore gaming press?

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

We miss Reggie doing the show

Whose Perinn? Sorry I dunno who she is... :/

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Cougarman said:
her fake smile will give me nightmares for weeks

Amen. The fact that it feels like she's talking to you like you're a third-grader doesn't help much either.

@yushire: she's an old executive at Nintendo. She left just over a year ago.

yikes, she tries SO HARD to be 'sweet'... Definitely a person to work backstage and not presenting anything to people.

Master Mii Artisan