By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ghostbusters - Amazing Phsyics! (Video)

I was browsing GT and came acrossed some videos, I think some might be a little old but I hadn't seen them and I'm sure many others haven't as well.  I promise you if you're interested in this game at all they are worth watching...the first 2 are decent quality but the last 3 are very low quality and unfortunately it is the last 3 that show some of the coolest stuff.

2 Good Quality Vids

3 Low Quality Vids (but show the coolest features)

edit: If these next 3 videos don't work for you just follow the link at the top of the video, for some reason they appear to have issues when embedded.

Also here is a random gameplay vid (watch your volume on this one):

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network

They look pretty sweet - I think this game could turn out to be a serious hit.

What platform are those videos from? Guessing not the Wii version :P

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

this will be one of the few games based on movies with good production values,,,the game does look really good.

Yep looks way better than I thought. I watched the films the other day. This looks like a worthy title to the films.

shams said:
They look pretty sweet - I think this game could turn out to be a serious hit.

What platform are those videos from? Guessing not the Wii version :P

I believe these are being done on the PS3 and PC (depends on the video) but Twesterm can probably clarify (if he is allowed to).

I haven't heard to much specifically about the Wii version, but right now I'm very much leaning towards the PC version unless the Wii version gets some exclusive content similar to Force Unleashed.

Honestly though, I was blown away by the physics they were showing here.  This is the kind of stuff people should be doing with the increased power.  These physics add so much more to the game world than a slightly higher texture resolution and provide for a ton of new gameplay options...

..ok I'll stop ranting lol, but I'm now really looking forward to this.

Around the Network

too bad i cant see them right now .... dmn u IT.

Oooh I just found this:

Sounds awesome so far.