By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Support the big hairy fluffy pussy avatar campaign!

Ladies and gentleman, as you can see from my Avatar pic, I am not who i used to be. I am now Wong fei Rock_On.

The chinese legendary Wong fei hung pic has temporarily been replaced by this gorgeous  over fed, fluffy, soft, warm, gigner pussy. 

For the love of pussy and to show your support, please do the same! together we will Rock_On!!!

EDIT: Rock_On is banned 'til November just like Wycleff Jean's song, he will be "gone 'til November".

Around the Network

I would but I don't want to lose VG$

^_^

where is rock -on anyways?

I miss him and his over the top comments ,lol

hey being as i started this i should have been informed about your campaign.

gggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, lol

Hmmmm.. tomorrow :)

Around the Network

^^ dude, i wall posted u.

Well it is time to go recruit now. where do we start?:S

@SpartanFX- he is banned i fink which is why we are keeping him alive by having his avatar until he returns. Just like the white wizard in LOTR. You should do the same :D

I am affraid there might be too much pussy in this site. DmeisterJ might run away.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
SpartanFX said:
where is rock -on anyways?

I miss him and his over the top comments ,lol

Banned for trolling and flaming. I only assume the flames were against consoles not made by Sony and their fans. I'm sure it's cute when you're a Sony fan and agree with him, but when you aren't, it's just tedious and I suggest reporting him as much as possible. He's on one of his last chances, apparently.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

@ZenfoldorVGI

I agree, but this is not to support trolling or fanboyism. It is just for fun, something which makes these forums come to life and more fun.

In fact now that you mention it, there is a new troll i have to report, but I don't like being a snitch :s what todo what to do :s