By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - What About an ''Avatar Preview'' Button?

Hey TalonMan (or any site admins out there)! I'm glad you guys keep updating the site with great new features, but I feel like it's still missing something: an ''avatar preview'' button.

I hate it when I want to change my avatar, it doesn't turn out quite good (like now, urgghhh) and I keep losing vg$ every time I try again. I think it would be a good idea to add a preview button to check out how it turns out before saving changes (or removing vg$).

Meh, I could care less about vg$ because I don't really see the point of it (just yet?), but it's still annoying to see a big wall of red text for no reason in ''My Profile'' page. o_o

Thanks in advance!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

Yea i had the exact same thoughts, that would be a great idea =)

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

I don't think we should be penalised for changing avatars anyway.

@d21
Actually I kinda agree with the penalization just because if people change their avatars I have a harder time remembering who they are. Avatars are a part of who you are.....your soul......or whatever. And my memory for names sucks ass.

Torillian said:
@d21
Actually I kinda agree with the penalization just because if people change their avatars I have a harder time remembering who they are. Avatars are a part of who you are.....your soul......or whatever. And my memory for names sucks ass.

I'm not really complaining about the penalization itself, but getting it two or three times in a row just to ''fix'' an avatar sucks pretty much.

Sure, you could say ''Then just keep it as it is,'' but it wouldn't represent ''my soul'' properly, if you get what I'm saying? ;)

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

It would be nice to have one, you can experiment on how it would look like without loosing any vg$.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Useful thinking Shmupgurus

^_^

YES!!!!!
please...