By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Resistance 2 Takes 420 Hours To Complete

And by complete, we mean complete complete. Sony says — and you may already have heard this figure tossed around — that there's some 420 hours worth of play time in Resistance 2 required to unlock everything.

Thankfully, for at least my own review purposes, the single player campaign should take you about 9 to 11 hours to burn through. That's totally reasonable. But if you plan on dedicating the time to do everything, unlock every level, find every briefing, max out every class, you've got about 18 days of your life ahead of you just playing R2.

And if you do, you're a more dedicated man than me.

That's a lot of gameplay

http://kotaku.com/5072781/resistance-2-takes-420-hours-to-complete

Around the Network

It must be similar to Oblivion in size and scope to require that. Seems odd for an FPS games, but we'll wait and see.

oh that's impressive

Man that's two times FF12 (the longest game I've played so far). Long rpg's aren't rare but a FPS? Better they not screw it up.

So, Resistance 2 = MMORPG? o_O

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

Yeah, that includes maxing out your online rank, and all of the co-op classes. To put that in comparison it takes around 240 hours for the average gamer to get to P10Lvl55 on CoD4.

this has to be my most wanted game of the holiday. screw gears 2, motorstorm and lbp. r2 is what i'm waiting for.

You're gonna be spending a long time in the tunnel. I hope you brought protection.

Tease.

I doubt anyone will spend anything close to that.
It would be a complete borefest. Not the game, but playing for 420 hours.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

@Squill WTF lol :S