By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Power Stone meets Soul Calibur?

Sorry I'm not sure how you embed full articles. =p

http://wii.ign.com/articles/926/926941p1.html

"...A few months can definitely make a difference. We're pleased to report that the latest build of the game shows several additions and improvements both mechanically and aesthetically that combine for a more enjoyable experience. There's also considerably more to the package than we initially thought -- it's a deeper fighter and it's there are many previously unseen gameplay modes. We remain as skeptical as ever of the arena-style fight environments and some of the free-roaming gameplay controls, but there's undeniable potential here, even if Judgment will never be the game that the die-hard user base really wants."

Caslevania Judgement looks REAL interesting now...

The Interweb is about overreaction, this is what makes it great!

...Imagine how boring the interweb would be if everyone thought logically?

Around the Network

Whoa! Just, Whoa. Cornell and Grant look epic BAD @SS!!!! Trevor and  Golem seem interesting. Shonoa looks hot. Pls tell me, Shonoa is in fact a chick. You can never tell with Konami. And ofcourse who doesn't want to play Death or Alucard? The gameplay looks intense. If the controls are done right, that could really add to it, especially when it comes to multi-player longevity. Unique and deeper gamplay than your typical fighter? If that's true, I'm definitely going to have to pick this up. All, in all, this game is really shaping up. It seems, the doubters are too quick to dismiss everything. I just hope IGN isn't building me up for a let down. Ofcourse, TvsC still comes 1st in my book.

@NintendoMonopoly: I agree I hope IGN isn't just blowing smoke at us either, lol. But I like the fact that the game will support the classic controller for thoughs that perfer it. Me I like my waggle, lol.

...By the way no need to rub TvsC in you big bully. *sniffles*

The Interweb is about overreaction, this is what makes it great!

...Imagine how boring the interweb would be if everyone thought logically?

senortaco said:
@NintendoMonopoly: I agree I hope IGN isn't just blowing smoke at us either, lol. But I like the fact that the game will support the classic controller for thoughs that perfer it. Me I like my waggle, lol.

...By the way no need to rub TvsC in you big bully. *sniffles*

Yeah, not many fighters can live up to the greatness that is the VS series, but when Crapcom actually makes a gem, on the Wii no less, then I think that deserves some praise. My Opinion on CJ has done a complete 180, which doesn't happen to often. I think I can find room for both of them, if it lives up to my expectations. Unless it starts getting .25 ratings, I'll atleast be renting it.

And far as the waggle goes I like it, too. I'm sure HD only console owners must be jealous of waggle. Otherwise they wouldn't be imitating it, by constantly circle jerking about HD grfx.