By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - why cant we get to thread pages past ten anymore?

there are a few threads im apart of. and they tell me they have been updated with a new post. going to them takes me to page ten, I thought at first it was just an update notice glitch, but i posted new info  to one, and it took me to a page with no number but more responses if you clicked ten, it took you back to page ten, but you could not link back to last comment.

example http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=49104&start=100   (on this thread there are 3 posts past page ten, but no listing for page 11)

edit i visted one of the other threads, and it seems if enough posts are made past page ten, it starts adding pages again. I watche done go from 10 to 14 while writing this, in under 30 seconds, looking over the posts made though since ten some were hours old

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Around the Network

EDIT: Sorry I misread.

You can change your options in edit profile.

Go to bottom of page and select number of pages.

reask said:
You can change your options in edit profile.

Go to bottom of page and select number of pages.

hmm i going to try this and see if it helps. it could just have something to do with how its counting posts per page, and not regestering page 11 if posts per page are restricted 

TalonMan said:
I'm working on this as we speak. I'm making changes to the post counting because it's been buggy and I just haven't had a chance to get back to this...

...with the load issues we've been having with the new sigs, I've been forced to get this straightened out once and for all - changes are going up today.

thankyou! i didnt know if anyone else was having the issue so i posted this. thank you for your hard work TalonMAN