By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Gran Turismo 5 to be released in Europe Christmas 2009

SCEE Vice President James Armstrong has revealed in an interview that GT5 will be released in Europe for Christmas 2009.

James Armstrong said:

Para el año que viene, el consejero delegado de Sony Computer Entertainment para el sur de Europa señaló que están desarrollando un nuevo juego de suspense, en el que el jugador puede ir diseñando su propia historia, y la nueva versión del Gran Turismo, que saldrán en Navidad.

Spanish

Google Translation

Around the Network

nice but what about NA?

That is huge news.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Interesting developement

mM

This news is old but there is information for new game....

"que están desarrollando un nuevo juego de suspense, en el que el jugador puede ir diseñando su propia historia,"

They are making new suspense game, in which the player will be able to design his own history Can this be the secret BBC game?

Around the Network

Along with a price cut, that would win Europe for the holidays.

Weapons to win a war.

Wtf awesome.

Take my love, take my land..

For those worrying about NA, the release should be around the same time...

It seems that the guy talking with the GT contest winner wasn't joking when he laughed at a 2010 release date.. well... only good for me.. us... him.. Europe... Sony.. PS3...

shanbcn said:

This news is old but there is information for new game....

"que están desarrollando un nuevo juego de suspense, en el que el jugador puede ir diseñando su propia historia,"

They are making new suspense game, in which the player will be able to design his own history Can this be the secret BBC game?

I'm pretty sure he's talking about Heavy Rain there.