By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - #1 WWYD! KZ2 Cancelled?

This is the first ever What Would You Do if thread,this is pure for fun and im curous none of my info is real its all made up hence the name what would you do IF,im gonna create these threads and ask questions and hope to get some good answers,even funny ones,please no system war bashing,no flaming,and no trolling...

Ok so what would you guys do if Sony announced Killzone 2 was Cancelled?

Personally i would have deep hate for Sony if they did cancel it,how ever i would be playing other games...

Around the Network

genocide on the vgchartz race.

I would sit back and allow myelf the opportunity to be entertained by the reactions of each system's fanboys.

Friend Code : 2878 - 9590 - 0767

I would wonder why Sony decided to can it.
Then watch the storm.

Honestly Why every 5 minutes somebody makes a Killzone 2 therad?

Around the Network
RCTjunkie said:
I would wonder why Sony decided to can it.
Then watch the storm.

I have to agree honestly,i would look up answers...

I bet someone says "M$ paid them to do it!".

alfredofroylan said:
Honestly Why every 5 minutes somebody makes a Killzone 2 therad?

It's because Killzone 2 will be huge moderately sized.

I'll probably be happy because i dont have to see another new killzone thread created every day.... then, i will simply repeat that sony is indeed screwing everything they created with ps1/ps2. Then i'll probably laugh at some people in this forum. And lastly i'll watch the eternal war between fanboys. Especially when the X360 troops come bragging about their shooters and how badass they are.

But overall, honestly, i wouln't care, as it would not affect me. (=

the previews are looking really awesome so I'd probably figure that some huge glitch would have done it... plus the fallout would be almost as entertaining as MGS5 being 360 exclusive

Cueil said:
the previews are looking really awesome so I'd probably figure that some huge glitch would have done it... plus the fallout would be almost as entertaining as MGS5 being 360 exclusive

What if it really was done by CGI :O lol that would be a hole new thread.