By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I just beat Uncharted : Drakes Fortune

HEY AGAIN! Alright so i got the game on saturday and i won it today tuesday. My playtime was 7h and .. 30 mins i think on normal difficulty. Annnnnd Shoot!

*Obs These May / Will Contain Spoilers*

Gameplay = 9.5/10 The gameplay was a bit repetetive but really fun since i probably used kung fu half of the time XD. I loved the combos u did with meele and in the end u saw alot of intresting guns ( YEAH BABY SHOTGUN FTW ). It wasnt as repetetive as... lets say Assassins creed XD. It was nothing you really got annoyed at atleast not me i had fun like hell XD. Also the parts where u climb and play like Tarzan those were kick ass :D i loved it! Pretty much sums it up.

Story = 9/10 Its a typhical ''treasure'' story, The characters are awesome but it bugged me that Nate didnt kiss Elena.. Well they were going to until the little sully idiot broke it up ( Yeah im pretty soft and a kiss scene i nthe end was just a WTF WE NEEDED THAT! ). Sully was no character i liked he was pretty much a pain in the ass and boring XD. Drake was PURE awesome i fell in love with the dude. And Elena was maginificent :). The story is about finding Eldorado which is said to be a golden city or what ever, although they find out Eldorado is actually a golden statue. Following Francis Drake, Nates ... uhm ? Who again? XD I think it was some old old relative or something yeah i mean thats pretty much true but what he exactly was i unno.. but the story was pretty sweet and in the end where u actually met the ... lets call them werewolves i was like Omfg I DID NOT expect this! No really! I was like meh uncharted a game where u shoot some ppl to find treasures and fight em. When i saw those werewolves i was like Omg sweeet. Anyone else had problems with ammo fighting them? I did pick up 24 / 7 but i mean they were chasing me and i was like NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO * BAM BAM BAM * YOU BIASH TAKE THAT! * HEAD SHOT *. ......... Drake? Drake? DRAAAAAKE!?. It was so exciting XD and i ended up standing on my bed and i was like .... hey this was cool!

Graphics = 10/10 Wauw.... I loved the graphics where u were at the jungle ( Which is most of the time ) Ingame it was just sweetness the water place where u had to jump between rocks and if u fall down u see Nate falling down of a waterfall XD. The graphics ingame was sweet and imo it beats MGS4s ingame graphics. ( Although not sure i found the textures on Shadow moses + Outer Haven .. possibly a match, But Uncharteds Jungle > act 1 - 2 -3 . ). Cutscene graphics still goes to MGS4 imo.. I mean it was made in a movie way really it felt sick and was epic ( MGS4 were talking about atm ). Its story was E-P-I-C, While Uncharted was sweet. (Although maby it isnt fair since ive actually tried crysis + Gears 2 ( AT MY FRIENDS HOUSE THOUGH NOT SAME TV ) and own MGS4 i say MGS4 is probably the best grfx ive seen.. ) MY EYES PERHAPS? Then again KZ2 looks to be even better... Although the online models look funny and cute! XD They look short lol but when u play FPS it looks sick :D. ( Dont want to get flamed but am i the only one that thought Gears 1 had same grfx as gears 2? Played on my friends TV.. he agreed as well but said gears 2 is kick ass in textures and ive read about its color beeing what was it ? more green then gray or wut ever... MEH DONT WANNA GET FLAMED ILL STOP TALKING ABOUT GEARS AND MGS4[GotY]). Anyway sweet graphics! One of the best ingame graphics ive seen. Sad thing is in the end it was alot in the dark which made it boring ( BUT THE LAST FIGHT WAS AWESOME ).

Replay value = 8.5/10 So after winning the game i felt exhausted, There were some parts that made u fustraighted but not as fustraighted as Sonic games make me but i just dont want to replay it ( Ive put LBP on hold for long as well that might be it ) The only reason i might do it again is becuse of trophies - Show it off to my friends - Be amazed by the graphics - Shoot some ppl becuse im pissed XD. But in MGS4 ive won it 16 times becuse the story is .... amazing with the epic scenes its so .. wow. This game was just a regular story its like watching .. hm wait... i got it on my tounge!... OH YEAH Harry potter 5 again right after seeing it again. It makes u go like bleehh ive already seen it, Although u might do it becuse its been a while or u find all the magic sweet XD.

Aldro Koon's Rating = 9.5/10

A great game! 7 Hours but yet awesome! A MUST HAVE OF ANY PS3 FAN! Thanks to everyone that adviced me to get this instead of R2, I probably made a wise choice seeming I REALLY REALLY REALLY needed a adventure game like this! This gen started as a FPS and continued until i got LBP-MGS4. And now Uncharted probably stopped me from going back to FPS ( R2 ) Ill wait for KZ2. I seriously got tired of FPS after 6 months of CoD 4. GREAT GAME ! GET IT OR DAIIII! The werewolves (Spanish peeps) Where frekaing me out when i had to reload and they were chasing me XD i Loved it!!. Then i got my shot gun and i was like .... MAX PAYNEEE STYLE BABY !

Now! To categorize LBP - MGS4 - Uncharted in Aldro's 3 favourite games list!

Graphics =

1) MGS4

2) Uncharted

3) LBP

Explaining = MGS4 did have the edge in graphics and tbh i think i actually loved shadow moses and outer haven a bit more.. i replayed it and the graphics/Textures are neat! It does look better in a cutscene view as well and that pretty much sums it up.

Gameplay =

1) MGS4

2) LBP

3) Uncharted

Explaining = MGS4 never bores me i can do so many stuff from rolling in drumcans to sit in boxes. LBP Has the second becuse its creativity constantly finds diffrent and fun stuff to do. Although in MGS4 / MGO choosing between shooting and sneaking never bores me out! ( Try stealth in MGO in a TDM srsly if u get good at it ull feel like u are snake while noobs are fighting and u grab them and cut their throats XD ). Uncharted here was great but nothing extra ordinary.

Story =

1) MGS4 (E-P-I-C)

2) Uncharted

3) LBP

Explaining =.. Dude if u dont know why shoot yourself XD. LBP i havent even won it but.. i dont find it a story material XD.

Replay Value =

1) LBP

2) MGS4

3) Uncharted

Explaining = Srsly as things are going in LBP i dont know when im going to get bored of it atm i had to put it on hold due to some school related shits and i wanted to finish uncharted ( And i yet have MGS2 to finish!! ). But its loads of fun, MGS4 16 times SINGLEPLAYER D00D! 50 hours MGO. I love it.., Uncharted well its good and has trophies but nothing extra ordinary.

FINALS = *Drums*.......

1) Metal Gear Solid 4 : Guns Of The Patriots

2) LittleBigPlanet

3) Uncharted : Drakes Fortune.

--- That is my view of these 3 fantastic epic amazing games that everyone talks about ---.

P.S. MGS4 = GotY

OBS: No one was killed writing this review, Only my fingers got hurt. ( Ouch ).

LUV TO YOU ALL! AND GET KZ2 MODA F0K4S.

Around the Network

snap.....

i started it on fri night and just finished it about an hour ago.
took me 8hr 30mins, i got 37 of the hidden treasures and 430/1000 points

good game 8/10 imo

Sir Francis Drake is one of the most famous and prestigious sailors of all time.

retroking1981 said:
snap.....

i started it on fri night and just finished it about an hour ago.
took me 8hr 30mins, i got 37 of the hidden treasures and 430/1000 points

good game 8/10 imo

HAHA! Beat you by 1 hour XD. Cant wait for Uncharted 2 :))!

i loved uncharted, beat it 5 times. twice before trophies, 3 times after trophies. but still if i had time. i may have all the trophies for it including platinum, but i would certaintly beat uncharted again

Around the Network

Fantastic to see other people enjoy it as well. Uncharted 2 should be a big hit, because this one was soooooo good

I've actually completed it twice, I should certainly complete it once more, and I may give it a go on crushing to try and get that final trophy (atm I need hard and crushing)

Apparently I was wrong about suggesting R2 over Drake to you! You obviously got your money's worth. I'm happy for you, dude!

I'm in the process of completing it for a third time, though I've stopped playing it for a while.

Was a great experience.... DEF WORTH 25€

If i may ask out of curiosity how many platinum trophies do you all got? I got 0.. but i got like 60 bronze, 30 silver , 5 gold or something.

Add my PSN btw! = Aldro