By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Heavy Rain Update:More Pics!!!

OMG look at some of these. I mean, I was impressed with Heavy Rain before but....LOOK.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Around the Network

OMG!!, looks better than crysis!! **runs away

The corridor looks amazing. This console gen will be so awesome and it seems to have just started. The last pictures from Killzone2 and Heavy Rain are so beautiful. The Alan Wake trailer also looks amazing. Those games easily kill the Unreal3 engine with its over the top Bump mapping and specular highlighting.

Agreed.

Well so much for the Unreal 3 Engine, we have a new king on the throne.

Teh Heavy Duty engine.

Also that dude looks like hes on something bad.

Around the Network

Guys there is way more new pics than that. Here.

There is more to.

@ OP The corridor pic you posted is concept art. The ones I posted are screenshot. How do I know? It says so in the full pic. Art Concept. Go to IGN, they show which ones are screenshots and tell you if it's concept art.

selnor said:

Guys there is way more new pics than that. Here.

There is more to.

@ OP The corridor pic you posted is concept art. The ones I posted are screenshot. How do I know? It says so in the full pic. Art Concept. Go to IGN, they show which ones are screenshots and tell you if it's concept art.

Wow, thanks selnor didnt expect this coming from you of all people. looks solid!

^ I may prefer my 360, but I can see class when it's there. Also the OP posted the worse stuff. I just had to post the good stuff.

i think they are aiming just at adults on this game................i have to admit the grafix are awsome...........no xbox fan can ps3 hasnt any games in 2009

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

unfortunately no casual player will ever pick this up. the content is far too mature and hardcore.

what engine are they using again for the graphics?